TVD to Wisconsin

I hope it works out well for him. He gave us some moments and really shined in Manny's last year. I hope he stays healthy and gets an opportunity to return to form.

Advertisement
He should be alright in Wisky. Phil Longo is there and he should be able to put up numbers. Just a little surprised because Longo offense is way better with a QB that is mobile.

They averaged 21 pts a game this year with a fairly easy schedule, not sure Longo is $$$.......
I'm giving him a pass as they're completely overhauling the offensive roster going from a power rushing team to a spread system. Longo's offenses at UNC averaged between 33 and 42 points per game.

Good luck to the young man, I am sure the Wisconsin Dairy Coalition NIL representative was very convincing.
1683323753-18e2999891374a475d0687ca9f989d83-400x600.jpg

Go Canes

1702487141725.gif

Hope he does well there and wish nothing but the best for him. Time to move on. Hope we get a great replacement named soon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Phil Longo is there and if he can’t get TVD right then all the finger pointing elsewhere was for nothing.

Phil Longo is there and if he can’t get TVD right then all the finger pointing elsewhere was for nothing.
Or he is just who he is. Just a solid college qb, streaky player who can have Heisman highs and d3 lows. Tvd and their job is really to just find a middle ground.

Longo has put together offenses that fit different qbs strengths tho before, like for example what he allowed howell to do was way less than maye. Id figure he do the same for tvd, from what i seen tho it cant get much worse for them or tvd lol

I was listening to the new SEC schedules yesterday and didn’t even realize this until yesterday, but guess who travels to Wisconsin in week 3 next year? Bama 😂.
This could end up really helping, or really hurting TVD’s draft stock. Well, he never got to play for Bama, but now he can play against them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back