Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

A preview of Tszyu-Harrison...

Advertisement
Any of yall try out the Undisputed Boxing game? Its only out on PC and still in early access but for a game that is a WIP, it has a solid foundation. Its a boxing sim that does a decent job of replicating boxing in its current state. All the fighters hasnt been added yet, but the full list is impressive

Any of yall try out the Undisputed Boxing game? Its only out on PC and still in early access but for a game that is a WIP, it has a solid foundation. Its a boxing sim that does a decent job of replicating boxing in its current state. All the fighters hasnt been added yet, but the full list is impressive
Im familiar. Haven't played it but I've seen a bunch of stuff on YouTube. The roster is a awesome. Wish they had real venues like MGM Grand, Madison Square Garden, exc.

Advertisement

Tszyu was impressive tonight, he’s sharpened up alot over the years.

Tony looks like a shot fighter, legs are gone and his confidence is completely gone. I would say retire because i hear he does alot for his community in detroit but idk his financial situation but i dont want to see the ending of his career effect life after boxing

Advertisement
Mell charlo vs Tszyu this year maybe, hopefully mell’s hand heals up soon. I think its gonna be a competitive fight but but ending with mell stopping him similar to castano

Tszyu was impressive tonight, he’s sharpened up alot over the years.

Tony looks like a shot fighter, legs are gone and his confidence is completely gone. I would say retire because i hear he does alot for his community in detroit but idk his financial situation but i dont want to see the ending of his career effect life after boxing
Perhaps that ref should had stopped the fight sooner. He took some punches in the end. That's not healthy on the brain.

Last edited:
Perhaps that ref should had stopped the fight sooner. He took some punches in the end. That's not healthy on the brain.
Right or corner throw the towel. he was just stuck once tim caught him that scared me, thats why i think he should retire he looks off

Right or corner throw the towel. he was just stuck once tim caught him that scared me, thats why i think he should retire he looks off
Pretty irresponsible if you ask me. That fight was over once he started getting pummeled in the 9th like that. Hopefully that's the last we ever see of that ref. He's going to get someone killed in the ring. As for Harrison, time to hang it up. As you stated, it's time for Charlo vs Tzsyu. Look forward to that one! Meanwhile, big Charlo will just sit on his *** and fight nobody. At least little Charlo actually fights.

Advertisement
Pretty irresponsible if you ask me. That fight was over once he started getting pummeled in the 9th like that. Hopefully that's the last we ever see of that ref. He's going to get someone killed in the ring. As for Harrison, time to hang it up. As you stated, it's time for Charlo vs Tzsyu. Look forward to that one! Meanwhile, big Charlo will just sit on his *** and fight nobody. At least little Charlo actually fights.
You wouldn’t think they were twins, one brother has gone thru a division and now gonna defend the crown the other is just there lol

You wouldn’t think they were twins, one brother has gone thru a division and now gonna defend the crown the other is just there lol

He'll just continue to stay dormant while fighting members of his own family and demanding a fight with Canelo lol. 160 absolutely sucks these days.

Tim Tszyu showed a bit of something this past weekend vs Tony Harrison:

Advertisement
the latest on the Fury-Usyk negotiations:

Advertisement
Back