Star UTEP WR Jacob Cowing enters the portal

Advertisement
*I know I should put this in the transfer portal thread but I just can't help myself*
GIF by Chicken Licken SA

Advertisement
what I find odd with some of these portal kids is why leave when you are obviously not hurting for playing time. I mean its pretty obvious this kid is being used properly so what more can he possibly want out of a new team that may or may not work out.

Advertisement
what I find odd with some of these portal kids is why leave when you are obviously not hurting for playing time. I mean its pretty obvious this kid is being used properly so what more can he possibly want out of a new team that may or may not work out.
Show off in big boy ball for the pro's. It answers doubts with the whole competition thing

5’11 170lbs WR out of Maricopa AZ, was a 2-star coming out of HS.

But has thrived in Dave Warner’s offense at UTEP.

Had 69rec 1,354yds & 7TD’s at 19.6 yards per catch this season...
As a Red Sophomore has had 141rec 2,595yds & 13TD’s thus far in his career.

Legit speed, excellent route runner & terrific hands, productive wideout that you can move around from X, to Y/Slot to Z/Flanker. He’s a big play deep ball field stretcher. We probably won’t be interested in him, but put him in the right offense & he’d be a scary weapon to add on to an already stacked offensive unit.

Last edited:

5’11 170lbs WR out of Maricopa AZ, was a 2-star coming out of HS.

But has thrived in Dave Warner’s offense at UTEP.

Had 69rec 1,354yds & 7TD’s at 19.6 yards per catch this season...
As a Red Sophomore has had 141rec 2,595yds & 13TD’s thus far in his career.

Legit speed, excellent route runner & terrific hands, productive wideout that you can move around from X, to Y/Slot to Z/Flanker. He’s a big play deep ball field stretcher.

We probably won’t be interested in him, but put him in he right offense & he’d be a scary weapon to add on to an already stacked offensive unit.

They wanted Wease so I doubt they wouldn't put out a feeler here. 1-2 wr's is likely

Advertisement
Wow, this would be a big get. This kid is really good.

This is KJ Osborn 2.0 (among many other kids). Professional aspirations, and you bounce for one year to play with the big boys to show you belong.

For reference, this kid was 7th in the country in YPG this season. Averaged 20 yards per catch. BALLER. He will have many suitors, for sure.

Advertisement
Wow, this would be a big get. This kid is really good.

This is KJ Osborn 2.0 (among many other kids). Professional aspirations, and you bounce for one year to play with the big boys to show you belong.

For reference, this kid was 7th in the country in YPG this season. Averaged 20 yards per catch. BALLER. He will have many suitors, for sure.
If we take 2 WRs, Cowing and Tyrese Chambers should be the guys. Both have combined for 114 RECs 2,425 Yards 16TDs the last season. Not sure how that would sit with the current crop of WRs though

Advertisement
Back