Stacy Coley Observations

I got the chance to see Coley for the second time this year, except this time in pads. I can honestly say they looked like two different people. The first bad sign for Coley today was how when his entire team was ready and beginning to do their pre-game, he was still getting dressed. Also when his team ran a casual lap around the half field, he slow jogged the entire thing.

The worst by far was his performance, Coley went without a single catch in the first half, He was targeted numerous times but just couldn't get to the ball. One of his worst plays includes one where he had an opportunity to catch a ball that was thrown moderately high, but catchable. Instead of trying to catch it, Coley gave up on the play assuming there was a pass interference.

To be frank, he looked like he wasn't even trying, like he had something better to do. The Elite wide receiver had an opportunity to put his team back into the game when he had a catchable ball right in his hands for at least a forty yard gain and dropped it. No excuses directly in his hands.

Following the game, I asked Coley if he could give me an Interview and he said yes. but following his team's huddle Coley had a stern talking to his coach, his coach looked furious with him. Coley then ran off, I chased him down using my 4.4 speed but when he turned around he said "My coach isn't letting me do interviews." Personally, I was more upset about that then his performance but that's another thing.

The word before the summer was that Coley was a head case and had bad grades and I believes it because one of my sources had confirmed it. But as time grew on different reports came out and I began to change my thoughts on him. He definitely changed my mind at the dolphin 7-on-7. But his performance last night was everything that I was hoping it wouldn't be. I am now beginning to return to those thoughts I had prior to the summer.

Overall, I might be over exaggerating, he might of had one bad game and it was this one. But regardless of that the Character issues are a serious problem, a problem that I think Hurricane coaches would not stand for a minute.

Bro thank you for the write ups, but he is a 19yrs old WR. So what if he is immature. He will be gone in 2 yrs. Let's just enjoy the great talent that he is. Im sure Michael Irvin wasn't a saint either.

you're responding to a 2year old post....

Advertisement
I got the chance to see Coley for the second time this year, except this time in pads. I can honestly say they looked like two different people. The first bad sign for Coley today was how when his entire team was ready and beginning to do their pre-game, he was still getting dressed. Also when his team ran a casual lap around the half field, he slow jogged the entire thing.

The worst by far was his performance, Coley went without a single catch in the first half, He was targeted numerous times but just couldn't get to the ball. One of his worst plays includes one where he had an opportunity to catch a ball that was thrown moderately high, but catchable. Instead of trying to catch it, Coley gave up on the play assuming there was a pass interference.

To be frank, he looked like he wasn't even trying, like he had something better to do. The Elite wide receiver had an opportunity to put his team back into the game when he had a catchable ball right in his hands for at least a forty yard gain and dropped it. No excuses directly in his hands.

Following the game, I asked Coley if he could give me an Interview and he said yes. but following his team's huddle Coley had a stern talking to his coach, his coach looked furious with him. Coley then ran off, I chased him down using my 4.4 speed but when he turned around he said "My coach isn't letting me do interviews." Personally, I was more upset about that then his performance but that's another thing.

The word before the summer was that Coley was a head case and had bad grades and I believes it because one of my sources had confirmed it. But as time grew on different reports came out and I began to change my thoughts on him. He definitely changed my mind at the dolphin 7-on-7. But his performance last night was everything that I was hoping it wouldn't be. I am now beginning to return to those thoughts I had prior to the summer.

Overall, I might be over exaggerating, he might of had one bad game and it was this one. But regardless of that the Character issues are a serious problem, a problem that I think Hurricane coaches would not stand for a minute.

Bro thank you for the write ups, but he is a 19yrs old WR. So what if he is immature. He will be gone in 2 yrs. Let's just enjoy the great talent that he is. Im sure Michael Irvin wasn't a saint either.

You're aware Tito's post is two years old....right?

152.gif

This ****thread shows how much you really can't try and perceive how a high school kid will pan out.

I am so happy OP was dead wrong on his guess.

Advertisement
Stacy Coley = Allen Iverson

He could do whatever he wants in practice as far as I am concerned

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back