Something to keep in mind when you see Miami departures

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
The staff expects to sign a big class, both from high school and the Portal. So a lot of these departures are not necessarily the choice of the players or recruits.

Judge the total picture when the dust settles.

Advertisement
Buckle Up Get Ready GIF by Tony Awards

Advertisement
Advertisement
Still getting nervous. We've been told before that we would make waves in the portal only to be underwhelmed. Don't want to be left without a QB. Our approach is erratic at times.

Kiko, mesidor, porter, darrell Jackson(although he left), matt lee, Javion Cohen, Henry Parrish, ky cloyd, Branson deen

there's more but those are the impact / starters that come to mind recently

has it really been underwhelming?

I’m more interested in current players and recruits who coaches want in this class who are choosing elsewhere. I’m expecting several surprises.

The college experience with a twist. Times have changed. Sports alumns went from being legends in 1 school for 3-4 years, to becoming alumni in 3 or 4 schools for 4-8 years lmao. You cannot make this crap up if you wanted too.
Ehhhh most “legends” are really hanging with their P5 school… if your talking G5 “legends” then yeah their getting decimated losing their biggest difference makers every single season

Advertisement
I care more when we lose players who have actually performed. I thought Skinner was going to be a monster hybrid TE/WR but either he didn’t develop or Mario is dead wrong. We will see.

Well if we can win this bowl game it could give us some momentum. An with the transfer portal players coming in things could be looking very bright for 2024.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back