Off-Topic Science or the lack thereof

JD08

Live from San Pomme de Terre
Maude

Advertisement
#TheScienceIsSettled #TrustExperts

Sounds like the cherry picked data that lead to the war on fats and led to Diabetic States of America.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Mix in the immense financial pressures, the need to always be creating new drugs and the ability to hide the methods and underlying data of your "research" - and you get BigPharma.

Last edited:
Member when brandon said in a few years every hospital bed will have a alzheimers patient in it?

I member.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here's a perfect example of bad science. They found a correlation between air pollution and fat women. Of course it's the pollution, not meal choices or lack of exercise.

Anyone else think it's funny when someone makes a big food order and at the end says, "and a diet coke"?!?

Advertisement
Here's a perfect example of bad science. They found a correlation between air pollution and fat women. Of course it's the pollution, not meal choices or lack of exercise.

Its the whole deflection epidemic, its never "my fault", global warming made me fat, or made me commit a crime, the evil establishment forced these huge student loans on me, its the awful gas station owners that are keeping gas prices high, its the mean fascists wont accept my death certificate and still want to make me get a voter ID, et al

Its the whole deflection epidemic, its never "my fault", global warming made me fat, or made me commit a crime, the evil establishment forced these huge student loans on me, its the awful gas station owners that are keeping gas prices high, its the mean fascists wont accept my death certificate and still want to make me get a voter ID, et al

I mean, really hot weather does make be a bit ornery, too...

Advertisement
Back