RustyWalkedAway’s Agreement for Release from Purgatory.

Advertisement
@rustywalkedaway, your requirement to get out of purgatory is to agree to not initiate fights with anyone on this board again. Ever.

@UrineDaloop is in charge.
You should hold TOC to that same standard- he's like the little sissy who runs around starting fights with everybody then calls the police when everybody starts punching him in his face.

You should hold TOC to that same standard- he's like the little sissy who runs around starting fights with everybody then calls the police when everybody starts punching him in his face.
I’m not disagreeing or agreeing. I’ve recused myself from getting involved with anything to do with him specifically, and a few others on here, as well, who I deem to involve conflict of interest for me. Another Maude or @IndayArtHauz can deal with him.

I’m not disagreeing or agreeing. I’ve recused myself from getting involved with anything to do with him specifically, and a few others on here, as well, who I deem to involve conflict of interest for me. Another Maude or @IndayArtHauz can deal with him.
When you read stuff like what the guy you responded to wrote you know there's not much to it other than words on a screen... if a person is so "worried " so to speak of another based on their actions then IGNORE them... it's what the feature is designed for....
I hear people say "I never ignore people" and then you see them constantly going at with those they won't ignore... It's basically watching someone's constant need for conflict play out right before your eyes... And of course it always ends with the "I'm a victim" ......

When you read stuff like what the guy you responded to wrote you know there's not much to it other than words on a screen... if a person is so "worried " so to speak of another based on their actions then IGNORE them... it's what the feature is designed for....
I hear people say "I never ignore people" and then you see them constantly going at with those they won't ignore... It's basically watching someone's constant need for conflict play out right before your eyes... And of course it always ends with the "I'm a victim" ......
IMG_9799.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back