QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

We have reached the point where @E1k is being attacked for "attacking" people... CIS is shook.. Attacking @E1k because he doesn't follow the company line is MariBro mount up ****...

Get it together.

Mario went for the "sizzle", swung and missed badly and ended up in the fire...

The Wards, like them or not, are in control of Cam's decision. That could be counterproductive to Miami's interests. They may be moving the goalposts (they should slurp here) and that is on them.

AND

Mario could have handled it poorly for Miami and that is clear by the Swing and Miss thread.

What happened to the constant "Miami feels good here" feeling about Mario's approach to the portal.

******* relax and wait until classes start.

Advertisement
I also said we should be thrilled to have him. At this point I’d take him over everyone Ward included. Hopefully he gets the waiver.
This is where we are now?

Morgan Freeman Quote GIF

Interview Crying GIF

Ward is maybe a notch above Salter in ability and potential, but has taken this process to the extreme, acting as if he's some generational talent. That gives off bad vibes about his leadership and thought process, which are important QB traits.
and not someone we want in the locker room as the culture continues to build...

what is evident at this point, is that Mario is not getting a 1 and done guy... a guy who has a decent draft grade now but wants to bump it up to a 1st or 2nd round grade after 1 year. Mario doesn't have that trust or that reputation with his offense or with his QB development...

we'll see what happens but i think we get a guy who isn't really draftable right now with hope that he'll be able to elevate his status significantly in one year and then can make a decision after next year if he wants another year in the same system or if he accepts a mid round draft grade and takes his chances..

it's clear that we're not getting mid round talent now that is hoping to elevate to 1st/2nd round next year...

Advertisement
Can't help but wonder what the team dynamic in the locker room would be like IF we would get Ward. He allegedly told the players he was coming, told coaches, signed NIL, etc., only to drag this out and do what is happening right now. How do the players react to that? Similar to TVD and his Bama bull**** last year. Seems like it could be a fractured relationship before it starts. Perhaps I am reading too deep.
I keep saying if it starts badly it will end badly. It's reminding me of Rodgers to the Jets.

Im not talking about ward dude. F that guy

im talking about being ok with tua junior. thats a fail too
I have been clear, like many others - Should’ve pivoted from Ward to Howard the moment he went on FSU visit. But that is done.

Taulia is a decent QB. I’d put him on the level of TVD at best without the arm, but he has experience and good stop gap.

What is worse for me is the process of how we got here and the path Mario took. It’s been concerning and it’s even more concerning now.

Better hop that waiver gets approved for that 5th game Taulia played in which he got 3 kneel downs or something like that to blow his redshirt. **** move by Alabama when that happened.

1704470213633.png

I have been clear, like many others - Should’ve pivoted from Ward to Howard the moment he went on FSU visit. But that is done.

Taulia is a decent QB. I’d put him on the level of TVD at best without the arm, but he has experience and good stop gap.

What is worse for me is the process of how we got here and the path Mario took. It’s been concerning and it’s even more concerning now.

Better hop that waiver gets approved for that 5th game Taulia played in which he got 3 kneel downs or something like that to blow his redshirt. **** move by Alabama when that happened.

View attachment 277086
Based on Howard's comments when he committed to OSU, I'm not fully convinced he ever fully wanted to be at Miami, even if we had put the full court press on.

and not someone we want in the locker room as the culture continues to build...

Some thought that up front… NOT Mario

So what exactly is he trying to bring?

I’m not complaining, because I think what he sought in Cam is 1. To counter his bad image re: offense and 2. Win

So it appears those two things may matter more to Mario than his loyalists here… weird

Advertisement

View attachment 277086
You've got to wonder if Saban did that knowing he wanted to transfer or if he decided to transfer after Saban did that.

Advertisement
I’m not pursuing him so I’m not a dumbass. What I find gross is my opinion , they handled this horribly . So did Miami. . It’s over .

Moving On.
Cribby and all,

do you expect someone good could come free in the spring during the next portal period? will we wait til then?

View attachment 277086
Well, I will spin it right back to you. If you are essentially going to get TVD again this next year assuming he didn’t transfer, would you go with it or would you rather just see what JB or EW can do?

Advertisement
We have reached the point where @E1k is being attacked for "attacking" people... CIS is shook.. Attacking @E1k because he doesn't follow the company line is MariBro mount up ****...

Get it together.

Mario went for the "sizzle", swung and missed badly and ended up in the fire...

The Wards, like them or not, are in control of Cam's decision. That could be counterproductive to Miami's interests. They may be moving the goalposts (they should slurp here) and that is on them.

AND

Mario could have handled it poorly for Miami and that is clear by the Swing and Miss thread.

What happened to the constant "Miami feels good here" feeling about Mario's approach to the portal.

******* relax and wait until classes start.
TBH, I’m just here to attack you for defending the attacker of the attacked😂

Advertisement
Back