QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Advertisement
Advertisement
I also said we should be thrilled to have him. At this point I’d take him over everyone Ward included. Hopefully he gets the waiver.
Dude. love ya but this is your worst take ever

if he didn’t have his last name most here would be like 🤮
I know for you it’s not the last name but your punch drunk on baby new year tua

if this is the best we wind up with, that is a massive fail. I’d personally rather just go with our kids knowing that might be meh. But he’s super meh. Don’t want him and just get to 8-9 wins

Would be stupid to wait even longer to see if Taulia waiver gets approved, seeing how we just waited 4 scores and 7 years for Ward, but I wouldn't put it past this bonehead of a HC we got

Advertisement
Campaign begins now. Remember I said I’m meh not mope or slurp on Mario da portal guy.

See you in iowa
I'm with you on this one... I don't trust the reliance on the Baby Tua waiver as being the answer to us being a QB away....

Advertisement
Yep. I’m over him. The way he’s handled this is awful. His decision making is suspect as **** and it aligns with his decision making on the field. He’s been a turnover machine. Save the money and use for other positions after spring, get a proven leader.
Re: Decision making.... cleaning up one's social media is a smart move....having it cost you money before you finally do it, after being told it will cost you money if you don't do it... completely unnecessary...

Dude. love ya but this is your worst take ever

if he didn’t have his last name most here would be like 🤮
I know for you it’s not the last name but your punch drunk on baby new year tua

if this is the best we wind up with, that is a massive fail. I’d personally rather just go with our kids knowing that might be meh. But he’s super meh. Don’t want him and just get to 8-9 wins
That’s fine and I could care less what anyone here thinks of my take, it’s mine. I know how he’s handled this and i find it gross . He’s a nice player but nowhere at the level him and his family think. Not close. The money he’s wanting is asinine for what he’s been.

Advertisement
That’s fine and I could care less what anyone here thinks of my take, it’s mine. I know how he’s handled this and i find it gross . He’s a nice player but nowhere at the level him and his family think. Not close. The money he’s wanting is asinine for what he’s been.
Honestly I agree with your earlier take why be forced to spend so much money on a guy who has been so iffy about coming here when you can get a guy like taulia or salter who isn’t gonna break the bank and spend the rest of that on guys who can make the team more complete

Im not talking about ward dude. F that guy

im talking about being ok with tua junior. thats a fail too

Advertisement
Back