QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Advertisement
The 15th is 10 days away. We've been negotiating for almost a month. We'd be way closer to the end than the beginning.

That said, geez does this remind me of the coordinator searches.
32 days since portal opened “officially”

I’m really beginning to hate my school if true (edit - I’m not really doubting it but fog of war is fog of war)

God help this guy if he actually comes to Miami and throws an interception in the first quarter of Florida. Even if he hasn’t actually played games the perception is already so bad.
View attachment 276959
its our fault for chasing him this long rather than moving on the moment he didnt commit post visit

Advertisement
I get Mario’s stubborn pursuit of Ward but why not bring in another QB or two to evaluate over the next several days in the likely event Ward sticks to the NFL???

The best way to get a dame you are pursuing is for her to see you Happy with another broad.

Think About It GIF by Identity

I’m really beginning to hate my school if true (edit - I’m not really doubting it but fog of war is fog of war)

God help this guy if he actually comes to Miami and throws an interception in the first quarter of Florida. Even if he hasn’t actually played games the perception is already so bad.
View attachment 276959
Define “prepared”

So im assuming we not gonna try to get howard or salter right now if we gonna wait on cam still ?!?

Advertisement
Advertisement

View attachment 276959

If he does come, you know he’s going to **** the bed vs UF on the road!

‘Tis only a fitting end to this saga.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back