QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Advertisement
Advertisement
going to Boise State for a player of his caliber coming out is insane. He either has lost all confidence and needs the quiet or he’s just not good at all.
Maybe or maybe a guarantee on starting when others not ready to do that and with new transfer rules being Wild West he can prove himself and bounce again

Advertisement
My personal feelings aside if Cristobal thinks he can get this guy he gonna stay locked in. Yall seen how he stayed on with the high school recruits. Its his style.

I like and appreciate this strategy for every other position besides QB, especially going into year 3

But Mario is gonna Mario

This Boise "blue collar blend-in" narrative is about as believable as him next saying that he's also contemplating leaving football and enlisting in the military (or taking the sEcREt SErv1CE exam 🤪) because he's always also felt a calling to be part of something bigger than just himself.

Come on, man, stop being so mean.

I heard that he has a smokin' hot girlfriend in Calgary, and this will allow him to see her more frequently...

Advertisement
Auto-correct I didn’t catch, my apologies.
How much do you type labia for autocorrect to think that's what you meant?

Baby Hat GIF

I’m really beginning to hate my school if true (edit - I’m not really doubting it but fog of war is fog of war)

God help this guy if he actually comes to Miami and throws an interception in the first quarter of Florida. Even if he hasn’t actually played games the perception is already so bad.
IMG_6571.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
The 15th is 10 days away. We've been negotiating for almost a month. We'd be way closer to the end than the beginning.

That said, geez does this remind me of the coordinator searches.

They don’t appear to have any backup options so they have no choice but to wait.

I'm sure they believe they can get someone after spring. But you need a guy for spring practice. A WR1 too. They have to start forming that chemistry and getting the playbook.

Oddly enough, I feel more confident about Cam now. It's clear now that the hostage video he filmed was a negotiating tactic. I think his plan is to stay in college. And I think Miami is the only team willing to put up with all this. They're a match made in heaven. I would have bailed long ago.

Advertisement
Back