QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Advertisement
And get other QBs in for OV
Is Mario foolish enough not to set up visits with other QB's? We will see. I am absolutely flabbergasted with Mario. He should have had multiple other visits set up or is this the always operating in secrecy thing with him. He is all in with a guy who is more than half way out the door.

I shouldn't be flabbergasted at all with the Candle debacle two years in a row.

Advertisement
Which was the sole reason he declared when he did - to get an invite to an all-star game because he needs the showcase for his draft stock.

Early declarations are totally different this year than any other year because it's the first time they can play in these showcase games without being a senior.

His advisor told him to at least do that if he's seriously considering declaring for the draft so he doesn't get left out of those games. Cam wants NFL but I'm pretty sure everyone else around him is saying return to college.
Which if that is the case should probably tell Cam something but having kids around that age myself they do not always listen to the advice they are given.

day 32

IMG_7158.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hard to believe Ward would backtrack and come here after publicly stating he's going to the NFL. Seems like a very long shot
I'm surprised people are even bringing it up after they were already burned by Cam once.

Advertisement
That fool trying to clown us while he's at a trash Memphis program, keep laughing and I'll send Ja Morant on his *** over there in Memphis
I originally thought that but after looking at the tweet not so much. That fan tagged him and said looks like a great place for a QB to raise his draft profile. The is like when my buddies jokingly try to get me to come work for their company or whatever, like "hey man, got that corner office if you want it" and you just kinda laugh it off. If we wasnt tagged he doesnt even respond. And if he did respond, no way would it be anything remotely like he was interested.

One key factor in this too. Miami only has 3/4 official visits left. So that I’m sure is impacting the other QB options and other positions

Advertisement
Hilarious to watch the board jump to the next QB and not ask if it’s an upgrade over what’s on the roster. Whoever comes in is competing for QB1. The only given was Ward/Howard. Rest gotta earn that ****

Hilarious to watch the board jump to the next QB and not ask if it’s an upgrade over what’s on the roster. Whoever comes in is competing for QB1. The only given was Ward/Howard. Rest gotta earn that ****
Are you referring to Salter?

Advertisement
Back