QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

He’s Sayin
The $70 steak will likely transfer out. So OSU is somehow paying Sayin and Nolan plus Howard who transferred in and what they paid Smith as a recruit.

That’s a pretty steep bill.

Only because they are perennial winners do they get away with paying perhaps others less.
When we sign a higher rated QB I doubt that argument persists. I should tag James but he has been busy enough.

Advertisement
He’s Sayin
The $70 steak will likely transfer out. So OSU is somehow paying Sayin and Nolan plus Howard who transferred in and what they paid Smith as a recruit.

Only because they are perennial winners do they get away with paying perhaps others less.

I thought D$ was saying if we want a great steak, we should go to a well rated steakhouse, pay a premium price, and get a great well rated steak.

Don't go pay the same price to buy a cow that (a) might wander off the range so you never get to actually eat said steak, or (b) ends up tasting like **** when it finally gets served.

Zero reason for Air to transfer after spring. Howard is their QB this year and Noland is a top 50 prospect that will make good NIL money, even if he's 3rd on the depth chart.

Advertisement
He’s Sayin

With an enrollment of over 70,000 and graduating close to 20,000 per year, there is no limit to the NIL they can pay. Whatever the U pays to one QB, they can probably pay the same amount to 5 QBs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back