Prime openly admits portal tampering?

I mean we all know it happens, but he basically comes out and says we already have guys lined up. Nothing to see here?

Jake Schwanitz
@JakeDNVR
·
Follow
Coach Prime on the immediate future: “We already know what’s going to come in the next few days to a week and a half. You guys are going to be pleased with what’s coming, I promise you that.”
He's got 7 players on his team that likely have expiring eligibility.

After that, he has 19 players who have 4 seasons of college football under their belts. Let's presume the worst and they never redshirted. That leaves these 19 players with one year of eligibility due to COVID. All but one of them (Marvin Ham) transferred in last season. So they already used their free transfer. If Deion pushes the bulk of them out, they're stuck. They can transfer, but they would have to sit for their final year of eligibility. Unless they have already graduated.

Advertisement
Is it even tampering when the kids and agents reach out to see if Colorado is interested and what the nil offer would be?

1701316290373.png

Wacky Races Lol GIF by Boomerang Official

Better load up on the bags for the portal route.

Advertisement
Go peacock your almost wins.. it’s weird during a 7-5 season, but if you’re more a Mario fan than Miami fan, that’s cool for you…

You don’t know who you’re talking to.

I know your deal.

I don’t peacock anything, but you, little lady, are a whiny little *****. Your post history proves it.

I’ll wait while you search for all my Mario slurping posts.

I get it, it’s a disappointing night for you. Don’t worry, young lady, something bad will happen, as it does for all teams, and then you can be happy again. Just wait for it.

Advertisement
But Justin Scott said….

Never mind
What does a huge HS recruiting win have to do with Deion portal tampering... or fans being ok with almost wins in games...

Celebrate Scott. It is a huge actual WIN... not an at the table... Mario and the staff bagged this dude...deserves credit for a huge get.

What does a huge HS recruiting win have to do with Deion portal tampering... or fans being ok with almost wins in games...

Celebrate Scott. It is a huge actual WIN... not an at the table... Mario and the staff bagged this dude...deserves credit for a huge get.
Because you’ve tried to diminish the clear progress of this team and being competitive in every game even though it didn’t result in wins.

But clearly that made an impression on a big time recruit and he’s prolly not the only one.

Advertisement
Because you’ve tried to diminish the clear progress of this team and being competitive in every game even though it didn’t result in wins.

But clearly that made an impression on a big time recruit and he’s prolly not the only one.
We're 7-5 and that bar has never been acceptable at Miami, nor should it be. We should not accept moral victories when we are losing games that we out talent the opponent. Manny's 2021 did not give up. Just because 2022 was overly toxic, including the coaching staff, improving from a bad culture you created only deserves a pat on the back, not a home run trot.

The team did not look markedly better in game 12 vs. game 2 or 3....

Results must improve in the win column.

Accusations of tampering fly. We have our own accusations of it with regard to certain QBs in the portal. So long as we aren't held to a different standard, I'm fine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back