NFL OT: NFL (Rumor) Talib Brothers

Advertisement
It appears as if his brother was the one who fired the shots, not him.

Don’t matter, bruh. Aqib is always in the mix being ignorant, bruh. Trust me, I know 1st hand when he was w/ The Rams. Him & Marcus Peters were trying to act real sassy out here, not knowing L.A is the home of gang bangers. Some dudes can make it & still not make it b/c they hang w/ the same crowd that keep them in a hood mentality. Just crazy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t matter, bruh. Aqib is always in the mix being ignorant, bruh. Trust me, I know 1st hand when he was w/ The Rams. Him & Marcus Peters were trying to act real sassy out here, not knowing L.A is the home of gang bangers. Some dudes can make it & still not make it b/c they hang w/ the same crowd that keep them in a hood mentality. Just crazy.
Same with Fournette most don't know the real reason Jags moved on from him. I'll just say it wasn't football related.

This is at a youth football game?!?! What a bunch of ******* low life pieces of ****. Like seriously wtf. There are a ton of people and kids who have nothing to do with whatever dumb **** they're mad about but they have no regard for anyone's safety.

Also, this guy's tweet makes no sense.
Probably over something dumb like a penalty or some bs. Now someone’s died and these kids probably won’t play organized football for an extended period of time.

Advertisement
Yep!

this is also another reason why no one wants to train to be sports officials any longer. the youth sports scene is a disaster because of parents and coaches.
On top of that, high school coaches have to *** kiss these morons to put together a decent team. Lots of systemic problems in Florida football at every level, youth to pro. Foolishness going on in Florida is spreading to other states

Advertisement
Back