Official Visit Weekend: December 8-10, 2023 (Portal Edition)

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
@Geo305 says the staff will be limiting the names of HS recruits that are released publicly but the expectation is somewhere around 30 visitors in December. Unclear if they will be closely guarding the portal visitor list too

PFF RankingsOVsCancellationsCommitsNLIsClosing PercentageNLI Percentage
Total

Official Visitors

RecruitPositionPFF GradeSchoolOV
Marley CookDT
Savion RileySVandy

Last edited:
Advertisement
Gaby says he doesn't think the Cook visit is happening even though Cook himself said it was happening. So kind of a weird situation there. Maybe has to do with potential Burroughs return?

Gaby says he doesn't think the Cook visit is happening even though Cook himself said it was happening. So kind of a weird situation there. Maybe has to do with potential Burroughs return?
Nah.. don't think we're turning away any viable DT visits.

Advertisement
Think depth and experience! Right now all we got is- mw, Kaleb Spencer, balom, Jaden harris those four guys equal no substantial playing time or experience!!
Yea agreed. We need guys.. Just wondering if there are some better options out there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't know anything about this Vandy safety, but we really need some difference makers? Is this kid it?
No.

But we're expecting 1 who is a difference maker. Not yet in the portal that I've seen. This kid would likely start with Harris and then probably 1 or 2 rotational guys, like Riley, at Safety to go along with him assuming it works out.

Riley also has 3 years left to play which they value considering we can't keep taking 1 safety per class and filling the rest with 1 year guys. Back fills a spot we missed in recruiting 2022-2023 classes.

I don't know anything about this Vandy safety, but we really need some difference makers? Is this kid it?

@DMoney says he's a legit option, not coming for a courtesy visit.

@Memnon says his ceiling is a depth piece and we should be recruiting players with higher ceiling/skills

Advertisement
Back