Now that some of the Portal news is out of the bag

Advertisement
This is like a bar full of average women. There’s a couple 7’s in there that look incredibly hot given that the rest are 4-5.
Yup and the ratio of girls to guys isn’t great and we ain’t the top stud in there either. This was always my worry about portal QBs, the actual chances of getting your 7 or higher isn’t that great.

When i say we need a game changer at qb this is what i mean. Playoffs is a real possibility if we get ward imo, if the interest is mutual we should go all in

I ******* agree. Yeah turnovers suck but if dude pulls off 1-3 of these plays a game at least I’ll be enjoying entertaining football.

From actual logic nobody but Bain deserves to be ahead in a competition. What has Kelly achieved? What has Wayne achieved? Where has Mesidor been the vast majority of the last 2 seasons?
Well, I think the cream will rise to the top with a fair competition! Other then bain, we have competition but no production!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Allow me to be a beacon of hope.

I think we have a chance with Ward because we can make the pitch and offer something that other places (namely USC) can’t. That is a solid OL. I’m sure Ward is sick and tired of playing behind dog ***** OL. I’d bet we are offering top dollar too.

/I realize obvious things against Miami in this process but just wanted to point out some true positives

Advertisement
Josh Kelly needs to be a package with Cam Ward. Better offer than that one to the Allen kid

Advertisement
Back