Mich St - Essentially All QBs Announce Transfer Portal Intentions

Advertisement
Is there a non-draft eligible QB in football that hasn’t entered the transfer portal this cycle!? In all seriousness it seems like the number of QB’s entering is just insane. 2 MN QB’s also.

Advertisement
Co

College football is a facade now, it's really minor league football.
I’m waiting for a player to challenge the one free transfer rule and make it unlimited transfers. Theoretically a player could transfer mid-season and then again before the post season. Imagine FSU right now making a huge offer to Quinn Ewers to come play for them against Louisville - the Seminoles have a much firmer track towards a national championship appearance than the Longhorns.

That's us in a few weeks.

moved to tears crying GIF

I’m waiting for a player to challenge the one free transfer rule and make it unlimited transfers. Theoretically a player could transfer mid-season and then again before the post season. Imagine FSU right now making a huge offer to Quinn Ewers to come play for them against Louisville - the Seminoles have a much firmer track towards a national championship appearance than the Longhorns.
I want to see someone hit the transfer portal in 2Q go to halftime and come out suited up for other team in 3Q.

Markeezy's time is now *******!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol this is the same as its awlays been just out in the open now
Yeah, you are delusional. It’s never been like this.

All the *****ing and moaning of “well coaches get to leave for other jobs”. But they leave out other teams having to pay that buyout. Right now there is nothing for a program that spends hundreds of thousands of dollars in education, room, board, travel, sports medicine, etc for the kid to then stand up and say see ya. Imagine if come March the nfl just had unlimited free agency with no salary cap, no controls other than the 53 man roster. How long until the game became unwatchable for 80-90% of the league.

This needs to be fixed or CFB will fall apart

Yeah, you are delusional. It’s never been like this.

All the *****ing and moaning of “well coaches get to leave for other jobs”. But they leave out other teams having to pay that buyout. Right now there is nothing for a program that spends hundreds of thousands of dollars in education, room, board, travel, sports medicine, etc for the kid to then stand up and say see ya. Imagine if come March the nfl just had unlimited free agency with no salary cap, no controls other than the 53 man roster. How long until the game became unwatchable for 80-90% of the league.

This needs to be fixed or CFB will fall apart
LOL okay.

Advertisement
LOL okay.
So when was the last time this many QBs transferred? When was the last time besides the last couple years that teams cut 30-60 people off their roster. How many kids have been pushed to the portal to find no home? If you don’t think that’s bad for college sports I’m thinking you not too bright.

Advertisement
Back