Leonard Taylor... leaving...?

Poorly worded. He didn’t prepare like a first rounder off the field in training or anything that requires greatness but I’ve never seen the motor people expected from him on any level he’s played on. I just think that’s him at this point

this.

If he's successful as a pro, I will be surprised.

he's a coach killer at the next level. never seen a kid who ever overcomes a consistent lack of effort suddenly turn it on to be an All-Pro in the NFL.

Last edited:
Advertisement
His effort was underwhelming when he was playing 3 tech. He never took Cfb as serious as he should, from diet on down. He gets by on talent.

and the unyielding problem for Leonard Taylor is: in the NFL, he doesn't have enough talent to get by on talent alone. In fact, nobody does.

I was unimpressed with LT at times this year like others have said didn’t feel he had the motor at times…

It might be best for the program if he does go on to be a first round pick this season than have him on the team… we can start to sell that type of “development” with him going forward

Advertisement
Poorly worded. He didn’t prepare like a first rounder off the field in training or anything that requires greatness but I’ve never seen the motor people expected from him on any level he’s played on. I just think that’s him at this point
Fans gotta start seeing players for what they are and not what they hope for them to be or what they where rated

I was unimpressed with LT at times this year like others have said didn’t feel he had the motor at times…

It might be best for the program if he does go on to be a first round pick this season than have him on the team… we can start to sell that type of “development” with him going forward
Id rather have him back on the team. He was noticeably missed when he was gone. We are better with him.

That said I think he declares.

bingo and did the job UM needed him to. a first round DT goes a long way in recruiting future DTs same as how sending two DEs in the first round

Sure hope so... Seems to be working out just fine for us on the edge.

Shoring up the OL and DL will pay dividends and lessen the sting when a coveted position player opts to go elsewhere.

Artavious Jones was on commenting on a live stream yesterday and his exact words were “I think LT is coming back” 👀

Advertisement
By the way should this be in the portal sub? He'd be leaving for the draft so not sure if portal is including all people "leaving" or purely portal kids.

By the way should this be in the portal sub? He'd be leaving for the draft so not sure if portal is including all people "leaving" or purely portal kids.
Was just thinking this…. Couldn’t find thread to post about LT lmao I was lost

I have no relationships with any player and don’t know the intimate details about any of their upbringing or what they’ve endured while at Miami. All I can go by is what I see on the field and in post practice and post game interviews.

LT seems like a humble, shy, laid back kid that’s still trying to find his way. We’ve seen many laid back humble guys become different animals when they get on the field. What we see on the field from LT seems to be the same guy we see in real life. Good, bad, or I different, it seems that LT needs to find that “dog” in himself when he gets on the field.

I sincerely hope he’s successful if/when he gets to the league. It’ll be great for his family and selfishly help with the image of the Miami football program.

LT could be a greater player with Justin Scott beside him - less double teamed = more opportunities to develop & show his potential as a 1st rounder. The $$$$ difference would be huge.

Advertisement
Why is this in the portal sub lol.

On a side note, I think portal should be a top level sub alongside (high school) recruiting. They’re two separate and equally important beasts at this point and going forward forever.

Why is this in the portal sub lol.

On a side note, I think portal should be a top level sub alongside (high school) recruiting. They’re two separate and equally important beasts at this point and going forward forever.
unimpressed morgan freeman GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back