Late Kick Josh comes to Miami

**** yeah.

It’s the mental part for me. I was a good student, lots of friends, sports etc but struggled mentally with demons. Tried to commit suicide when I was 17 and it took me over 20 years to talk about it and get it out.

You get to your 40s and life just makes more sense on every level so if you are healthy as well you’re good to go.

Anyway….major thread derailment here just a passionate topic of mine to speak about.
Congrats man. I’m glad things worked out for you and you are now thriving.

Advertisement
it’s a compliment

Dude is jacked and puts in serious work

But when you’re around enough people on gear you know what they look like

I think he’s natty which is even more impressive

If you think you gotta be on gear to push 130s then I’m not sure what to tell ya

Yeah, & he definitely looks natty. I think there’s a misconception of what Natty means. I’m sure he takes supplements like creatine, amino acids, etc, but he fa sho doesn’t remotely look like he’s on Roids or HGH (& I hate when body builders claim that’s as natural as creatine b/c our bodies produce those natural hormones).

Yep, same here bro. I’m 42 & I’ve transitioned to more calisthenics based training, but I can still incline 80 lbs at a 10-12 rep range.

The heaviest I ever got to dumbbell pressing in the 10-12 range was 105, and I was 27 at the time. This was w/ no spotter. I’ve never been a meat head who had to yell & put up massive amount of weights for show; my goal was heavy weights to struggle w/, but able to control for max pump in targeted areas.

Also, I feel like there should be a pause in all of that, so to be on the safe side, pause.
Richard Simmons GIF

Advertisement
Yeah, & he definitely looks natty. I think there’s a misconception of what Natty means. I’m sure he takes supplements like creatine, amino acids, etc, but he fa sho doesn’t remotely look like he’s on Roids or HGH (& I hate when body builders claim that’s as natural as creatine b/c our bodies produce those natural hormones).
100%

my entire business these days is consulting for supplement and fitness companies. Back in the day I was wondering if the protein and Creatine we were taking was even safe so I ended up making an app that scans **** and educates etc and ended up turning my social platform into an educational one. (It’s why when people talk **** on here I’m like hey man I’m easy to find haha)

So then I got into the bodybuilding space a bit more and was kinda shocked to be honest. I still am shocked every day the amount of **** people take and some you wouldn’t even guess. Women too.

The “natty or not” conversations always crack me up

Maybe he ****ed around with some SARMS or Phs at some point because most guys do when they’re younger but yeah dude just looks like he puts in a ton of work and has for a while to me

Congrats man. I’m glad things worked out for you and you are now thriving.
I appreciate the kind words my man. I think it hits everyone at some point so sometimes I didn’t want to talk about it because I’m like well we all struggle…so I’m not special. But I see these young people these days falling into so many traps we didn’t have to worry about with social media and whatnot…gotta speak up sometimes

Advertisement
100%

my entire business these days is consulting for supplement and fitness companies. Back in the day I was wondering if the protein and Creatine we were taking was even safe so I ended up making an app that scans **** and educates etc and ended up turning my social platform into an educational one. (It’s why when people talk **** on here I’m like hey man I’m easy to find haha)

So then I got into the bodybuilding space a bit more and was kinda shocked to be honest. I still am shocked every day the amount of **** people take and some you wouldn’t even guess. Women too.

The “natty or not” conversations always crack me up

Maybe he ****ed around with some SARMS or Phs at some point because most guys do when they’re younger but yeah dude just looks like he puts in a ton of work and has for a while to me

Bro, women have been some of the absolute worst at abusing supplement enhancements.

I’ve told my homegirl, who’s an absolute quarter-piece, to stop comparing her body to IG fitness models that she follows. She had a baby & so she gained a little around her midsection, but her body is still dope af; yet, she’s looking at these mom fitness models on IG w/ millions of followers w/ these ridiculously chizzled abs, perfectly sculpted legs, squatting 315 w/ no issues, giving ladies advice.

I told her a lot of these women have had work done, & a whole slew of them are not natural. One of the dudes I used to work out w/ had a gf who had theeeeeee biggest *** I ever saw & she was fine af, too. OK ffwd 1 yr, this chick loses all that ***, her waist is super snatched, she’s doing dips w/ 2 plates strapped around her waist, her back muscles had back muscles, perfect V shape abs! All w/in a year!

Well her man was roided af (actually seen him inject himself, & this fool said it was an insulin shot), do I think for one minute when she got into the industry that she wasn’t using, too?

I had a client who was a female fitness model & she told me herself a lot of women in the industry were using, even the super pretty ones. The results r amazing, but so are the side affects, which is y she stopped. Made her $$, got married, but some of the side effects were irreversible.

Bro, women have been some of the absolute worst at abusing supplement enhancements.

I’ve told my homegirl, who’s an absolute quarter-piece, to stop comparing her body to IG fitness models that she follows. She had a baby & so she gained a little around her midsection, but her body is still dope af; yet, she’s looking at these mom fitness models on IG w/ millions of followers w/ these ridiculously chizzled abs, perfectly sculpted legs, squatting 315 w/ no issues, giving ladies advice.

I told her a lot of these women have had work done, & a whole slew of them are not natural. One of the dudes I used to work out w/ had a gf who had theeeeeee biggest *** I ever saw & she was fine af, too. OK ffwd 1 yr, this chick loses all that ***, her waist is super snatched, she’s doing dips w/ 2 plates strapped around her waist, her back muscles had back muscles, perfect V shape abs! All w/in a year!

Well her man was roided af (actually seen him inject himself, & this fool said it was an insulin shot), do I think for one minute when she got into the industry that she wasn’t using, too?

I had a client who was a female fitness model & she told me herself a lot of women in the industry were using, even the super pretty ones. The results r amazing, but so are the side affects, which is y she stopped. Made her $$, got married, but some of the side effects were irreversible.
This is so familiar

And honestly I know it’s simple to say “it’s lies” but I’ve been around some mega successful people and influencers in the space and bro….it’s so mother****ing fake. And these people that follow along are just falling into marketing traps

She grow a ***** and neanderthal uni-brow?

Advertisement
Posted on the 247 board:

"Been on-campus all week. We've been given a ton of access and really appreciate the Miami staff...I'd rather stay here than fly back to Nashville tonight. I have an hour-long convo with Mario Cristobal in tonight's show that I think you guys will love with more features to be released next week. Show will be live from the team facility at 8pm " See link for tonight below

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back