Kevin smith salty ?!?!

Advertisement
1716082140449.png

Advertisement
***** this guy! And let’s all be honest the best thing DVD ever did was celebrate! He was part of the cancer that has plagued this team since forever.
Mario has a plan, the culture is so bad here, and the roster building is literally the craziest it’s ever been, so it’s going to take longer than any of us would like.
But these ex coaches popping off on twitter is just childish. Be an adult! Take your licks and be a man about it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Love to see a generic *** name of a generic *** player turned generic *** coach with the generic *** take

It’s fairly awesome when idiots self identify.

Way to add your résumé there kevin now all you need to do is find some coach who really really really hates Mario to agree with you and maybe you’ll get another job of note down the road

I'll tell you what, if I was his current boss (Kiffin) I'd be pretty upset he's going on social media and airing grievances about his old boss. It's immature and unprofessional and shows a lack of focus.

I'd feel the same way, but it would be wildly hypocritical from Kiffin though. I'd bet Kiffin probably thinks it's funny. Social media trolling former co-workers is just his game, lol.

Whatever Mario is or isn't and whatever you think of Mario - I've been critical of the results so far - this is a horrible look from a professional. Get it together, man. Ultimately, Smith *chose* to come work for Mario. It didn't work out. He moved on. If Mario is what Smith says he is, Smith is now better off and Mario will show whatever Smith claims. Grown men who are responsible as mentors and models for younger men out there whining on Twitter in an unsolicited manner (this wasn't a response to a direct question or anything, as far as I can tell). At best, funny stuff.

Advertisement
Back