Jahfari Harvey to the portal per Navarro

Advertisement
I’ve said for a few weeks he’d be back
Cribby is he willing to comeback and be Bain's backup and wouldn't it make sense for us to use his NIL on another SDE in the portal since Mesidor has not been able to stay healthy for 2 seasons now.

That's nuts. Dad should disown his son and tell him to stop riding his younger bros coattails instead of being mad at Miami

Bro. Please tell me you didn't type on here that a father should disown his son over this trivial BS...
PLEASE TELL ME you got more sense than that.
You Know Better GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Advertisement
Cribby is he willing to comeback and be Bain's backup and wouldn't it make sense for us to use his NIL on another SDE in the portal since Mesidor has not been able to stay healthy for 2 seasons now.
Kelly and Wayne will eat

Advertisement
I think Mesidor can move around and even play WDE or inside on a speed rush package (similar to Bain).

Kelly hasn’t earned jack after a relatively disappointing sophomore year even before the injury, Wayne will be gunning for his spot as well. I just want the best players on the field at all times, and the positions will sort themselves out. I trust Guidry with that.

Messidor? He’s not a backup. He played most of 2022 and was one of the best de’s in the country. There’s lot of options with him and Bain.

Advertisement
I think Mesidor can move around and even play WDE or inside on a speed rush package (similar to Bain).

Kelly hasn’t earned jack after a relatively disappointing sophomore year even before the injury, Wayne will be gunning for his spot as well. I just want the best players on the field at all times, and the positions will sort themselves out. I trust Guidry with that.

Do you think Bain & Mesidor at either end spot + a talented fat guy inside could work if Guidry goes back to the 3-3-5 next year?

Advertisement
I think you put your best players on the field. Messidor graded out as one of the best pass rushers in the country.
Hopefully he can finally get healthy but I see Wayne taking a starting spot after another offseason and 10 more lbs.

JHH coming back would probably beat out any realistic portal DT option (just my guess)
Yeah I hope he comes back. Played great this year. We need a fat guy or two I think. When LT went out our D took a pretty noticeable hit - and he not really even a fat guy more a really talented big guy. Hope he comes back too.

He’s a solid freshman player at a huge position of need for us and the optics of FSU poaching our players in position of need because they feel like it is not a good look and hurts us as a program.
And to do it two off seasons in a row. Can’t let that happen

Advertisement
Back