Hollifield

Advertisement
hollyhood has the whole scoop on this one. I'll let him chime in to discuss it if he chooses.

I wouldn't be shocked if there was no LOI to sign for him.

Last edited:
He didn't receive an LOI to sign.

Not sure how I feel about that if true. If it is true, I hope it's either b/c of something he did, or the coaches were up front with him and gave him notice that it would be dependent on other commits. I want to win, but I dont want to stoop to the Saban levels.

Advertisement

Not sure how I feel about that if true. If it is true, I hope it's either b/c of something he did, or the coaches were up front with him and gave him notice that it would be dependent on other commits. I want to win, but I dont want to stoop to the Saban levels.

I agree with this. I'll add it doesn't fit the kind of image Golden projects and the values I've heard him discuss before, if the scholly was just pulled.

If you want to hang with the big boys, you gotta get your hands dirty at some point.

im fine with this, we want Miami talent, not FIU talent.. he was probably the weakest recruit honestly

He'll be OK. Kid also has offers from Samford and Gardner Webb.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I agree with this. I'll add it doesn't fit the kind of image Golden projects and the values I've heard him discuss before, if the scholly was just pulled.

maybe he had to enroll early for his offer to stick?

MB said last night that he would never play at Miami, everything i have heard is that the coaches are fairly happy with who we have on the team at TE

Advertisement
@Julian_M_Braun Julian Braun
Word Im hearing is Brandon Holifield never received a LOI to sign and fax in.

Advertisement
Back