Off-Topic Football Gambling thread?

Hufftwoseven

Y’all know Cribby got caught with the ratchet
Mods,

Can we get a football gambling thread going on? College or NFL. People talking what bets they like for the week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mods,

Can we get a football gambling thread going on? College or NFL. People talking what bets they like for the week.
There are a couple in the OT forum, where I'm moving this.

They're a prime target for spammers, so if you see anyone posting a link or pushing a site, please report it.

There are a couple in the OT forum, where I'm moving this.

They're a prime target for spammers, so if you see anyone posting a link or pushing a site, please report it.
Understood, will do.

I’ve got Flacons -1.5 @ Cardinals on FanDuel. Not too confident in much else for NFL but if I can to throw a couple more out it would be Jaguars +3 and Colts -1.5

Advertisement
Love the idea of a football gambling thread. It's like having your own little corner of the internet to swap strategies and share the excitement of game day. Speaking of excitement, have you guys checked out Slot77 Online? It's become my go-to for some laid-back fun when I'm not glued to the football action. One Sunday, while waiting for kickoff, I decided to give it a spin and ended up hitting a jackpot that had me cheering louder than a stadium full of fans.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Love the idea of a football gambling thread. It's like having your own little corner of the internet to swap strategies and share the excitement of game day.
We're glad you like it. Unfortunately, we get some trolls from time to time who show up to hawk their ****** web site and aren't actually interested in discussion. We deal with them swiftly and without mercy.

Enjoy!

Canes + 450 odds to win the ACC
Big Cats GIF by NETFLIX

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back