Emmanuel Pregnon Wyoming OL Hits the Portal AND commits to USC

Advertisement
You know what cures culture problems?

Winning.

You know what puts you in the best position to win?

Getting the best players available, no matter the cost.
“No matter the cost” is just bulletin board rah rah stuff though

Kids don’t want to come here we can’t embarrass ourselves further by writing them blank checks

It’s just taking a bad problem and making it worse sacrificing long term for short term gains

“No matter the cost” is just bulletin board rah rah stuff though

Kids don’t want to come here we can’t embarrass ourselves further by writing them blank checks

It’s just taking a bad problem and making it worse sacrificing long term for short term gains

Our plan of sacrificing short term, midterm and long term has been excruciating for the last 20 years…but we’ve done a helluva job on the sacrificing 😎

Advertisement
Our plan of sacrificing short term, midterm and long term has been excruciating for the last 20 years…but we’ve done a helluva job on the sacrificing 😎
Don’t even get me started my man

I’m with you. **** if there’s a guy or two that could get us over the bump then let’s do it

But we are a team that got **** on by Duke and MTSU…not gonna fix that by doing dumb **** in the portal

Then again we threw a billion dollars at another coach without a search so why start good money management now….

Don’t even get me started my man

I’m with you. **** if there’s a guy or two that could get us over the bump then let’s do it

But we are a team that got **** on by Duke and MTSU…not gonna fix that by doing dumb **** in the portal

Then again we threw a billion dollars at another coach without a search so why start good money management now….

Positive news is I have come across some good bourbon for us to drink when we find ourselves in the same place at the same time..

Advertisement
USC is doing exactly what they were doing with a certain Pitt WR long before…they are in play before the portal announcement is made. Not saying they are the only ones, but it should be clear as day by now.

That's pretty much the case for most of the top portal guys.

That city is overripe with NIL potential and they've got a coach who will keep them in every game offensively. I said from day one when he was hired, look out, USC is about to become a monster.

USC is doing exactly what they were doing with a certain Pitt WR long before…they are in play before the portal announcement is made. Not saying they are the only ones, but it should be clear as day by now.
Doesn't matter how you do it, all that matters is the results of it at the end of the day.

If you want big big portal success you have to tamper with NiL. Period.

You aren't going to be ultra successful by waiting until players get in to throw your hat in the mix, and recruit against numerous other schools.

You think Mikey Norvell is some portal savant? If you mean they are back channeling aka tampering kids well before they "hit" then yes he is a portal savant.

Same thing with Riley, they are luring these kids in portal with large NIL deals that's why they are so successful. They aren't battling everyone once the player enters, nah it's already over when they players enters the portal.

Advertisement
If you want big big portal success you have to tamper with NiL. Period.

You aren't going to be ultra successful by waiting until players get in to throw your hat in the mix, and recruit against numerous other schools.

You think Mikey Norvell is some portal savant? If you mean they are back channeling aka tampering kids well before they "hit" then yes he is a portal savant.

Same thing with Riley, they are luring these kids in portal with large NIL deals that's why they are so successful. They aren't battling everyone once the player enters, nah it's already over when they players enters the portal.
Agree and when Mario said the night of the spring game that the team in the fall would drastically upgraded most of us fans thought he was so confident because he was working on guys to hit the portal but I seems he was mostly referencing the current players getting healthy for the fall.

Advertisement

That city is overripe with NIL potential and they've got a coach who will keep them in every game offensively. I said from day one when he was hired, look out, USC is about to become a monster.
Miami is just about the same thing. In fact all big cities...****** Louisville is shaking the room on folks.

And it isnt just as easy as saying USC is oding this or that...these kids are now hiring nil managers etc...well places like LA AND MIami are loaded with these type of AGENTS/MANAGERS ETC..

It is what it is ..were lackadaisacal int he approach in the portal and dont tamper/back channel as much or as good as these other schools.

We've known we needed a 1 tech from like december and...here we are...

We've needed a portal wr since last spring with speed...and here we are.

I mean sh*t i identified that wyoming ol as a kid about to blow up in the portal maybe 2-3 days before we offered...and im just a regular joe on here. **** i tagged our coaches as well

Problem for them is he will be courted by the NFL if he is successful.

No excuses for them not to make playoffs this year. If they don’t, I don’t wanna hear anything else about SC going forward lol.
Schedule is very favorable as well. If they can’t do it with Caleb, tempers will start to boil a bit there for all the money they’re shelling out.

Advertisement
Back