2024 Dylan Raiola is a Dawg (for now)

Riding the bench for who? Lol Brock or Carson Beck? I don’t think so. I still believe UGA gets a portal QB for 2023 and Beck transfers.
I think you missed the point. UGA has landed multiple elite QB’s since Smart has been there. How many top 100 QB’s are on that bench, 3? Yet they just won back to back ships with a walk-on. All I’m saying is I wouldn’t go there if I was an elite QB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The name is enough.
You probably cool with Gattis because the ‘awards’ are enough lol seriously tho I agree to disagree. I think he will be fine but not worthy of 1 overall and tbh it’s almost impossible to get that 1 spot correct in recruiting

Advertisement
Not sure where we stand with Scott Frost as a potential OC but you’d have to think this kids dad has a close relationship with Frost as they played together at Nebraska.

I’ve said this for years… We have lacked an NFL caliber QB for the last 2 decades.

We need to make the proper hire at OC and IMO throw all the NIL money in the world at Dylan Raiola.
Maybe. But as the statistics on NIL spending are analyzed it certainly seems that, thus far, the bust rate on QB’s is high enough that pausing out a large percentage of an NIL budget ion a QB has to be undertaken with extreme cautiousness.
I’d frankly be surprised if UGA spent a lot on a QB after winning 2 straight with a walk-on who could not have ever received a lot of NIL money.

I’ve said this for years… We have lacked an NFL caliber QB for the last 2 decades.

We need to make the proper hire at OC and IMO throw all the NIL money in the world at Dylan Raiola.
No we don’t. Spend NiL money on the Trenches and defense. QB’s bust and transfer more than any other position. Raiola is not Trevor Lawrence. He’s not a generational can’t miss qb.

Spend NIL money on elite proven portal QB’s and recruit developmental guys. That’s the move.

Advertisement
Not sure where we stand with Scott Frost as a potential OC but you’d have to think this kids dad has a close relationship with Frost as they played together at Nebraska.
If I recall correctly, Frost was a drunk *** clown on his visit and turned off the family bigtime.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back