DJ Uiagalelei enters transfer portal.

I hope we don't get him just because I don't want to type that last name out consistently or pretend like I know how to say it all season

Advertisement
Saw some reporting earlier that FSU is interested in him. I’m surprised, DJ’s definitely not at the top of the Transfer QB Market. Good QB, but not as good as Travis.

Advertisement
Saw some reporting earlier that FSU is interested in him. I’m surprised, DJ’s definitely not at the top of the Transfer QB Market. Good QB, but not as good as Travis.
Don’t forget the #1 rule about the portal…all about fit. FSU needs their QB to be a running threat between the tackles and get the ball close enough that their giant receivers can make a play and not turn it over…that was the Travis plan.

FSU seems to be the favorite for him to go with
Donald Glover Reaction GIF

Advertisement
He's a decent quarterback. Definitely not that 5-star, all-world, successor to the Trevor Lawrence throne he was touted to be. The reality is, he's a sub-60% passer, decent TD:INT, kind of found himself a little bit under Smith at Oregon State.

He should probably follow him to MishSt, but whatever.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He got better at Oregon State but is still a low-tier option. Stiff and robotic. Tries so hard to be accurate it makes his accuracy worse. Big arm and good athlete for such a big dude but his throwing motion is painful to watch. If he goes to FSU, I'd be happy.

FSU with their jump ball/back shoulder fade offense probably the best place for him

Advertisement
Back