Did we not trim enough?

Advertisement
How do we get this goat…outta here?
College Football GIF by Aflac Duck

I thought Chase Smith was a real talented player? Is he not?

McCormack has no busines sbeing on the team anymore

I thought Chase Smith was a real talented player? Is he not?

McCormack has no busines sbeing on the team anymore
Gaby gave real positive words about Chase Smith looking great in the bowl practices and staff being really high on him. Haven't seen him on the field that I can recall really other than very early in season

Advertisement
Doesn't matter until fall camp right? We never need to worry about the numbers. I'm not sure why we discuss scholarship numbers so much on message boards like we have any influence or reason to worry.

I mean the guys on the roster know who's spots are at risk.

Mario will take guys who upgrade the team at positions of need and then figure out the numbers later.

There will be plenty of tough conversations after spring I'm sure.

Oh I've defended CMC's roster management, especially when comparing to previous staffs many times on this board…BUT, there is some help out there for us at the moment, and it doesn't seem like we have room for it. Just a gripe.

Oh I've defended CMC's roster management, especially when comparing to previous staffs many times on this board…BUT, there is some help out there for us at the moment, and it doesn't seem like we have room for it. Just a gripe.
I agree there's plenty of talent out that could help us. I'm not sure why we're not gaining any traction.

Personally, I think it's because Mario isn't as good at recruiting the portal, rather than limited roster spots.

Advertisement
I agree there's plenty of talent out that could help us. I'm not sure why we're not gaining any traction.

Personally, I think it's because Mario isn't as good at recruiting the portal, rather than limited roster spots.

I've read that limited visits are an issue. So is that mismanagement on his part?

We need to hit the portal harder for top end starting talent and we need to land it.

We are losing arguably 3 of the 5 of the best players in the secondary, our best DT, our two best OL, our best not-slot WR, our best return guy, and our 2nd and 3rd best LBs.

If we're almost done in the portal because we're "out of spots" then we're not really more talented next year than we were this year and most of that talent will be very young and inexperienced.

This was a 7 win team that just lost to Rutgers. Nobody is above being cut or simply recruited over IMO. We absolutely need to trim more fat from the roster and upgrade at a few different positions at least.

I like a lot of the kids we're offering in the portal but we need to start closing.

Advertisement
Back