Derrick Harmon - DT MSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I pray for the day that in 2024 and beyond, we can stop linking coaches to a program that they were associated with 2+ seasons ago. Please, for the love of God, especially in the portal era.

Oregon/Lanning is good because of what MC did before he got there.

We suck because we still have too much Manny stinch.

IMG_3966.gif

This narrative, by FAR, outside of us being 12-13 in the past 2 years, is the most annoying **** on this board, easily.

OP is definitely reaching but technically Lanning hasn't won the Pac 12. Pac 12 got much more competitive once Mario left so that should be taken into consideration.

Lanning has definitely kept that thing going. He's cookin right now. This is the big year for them.

Technically Lanning will never win the Pac 12.

Advertisement
I pray for the day that in 2024 and beyond, we can stop linking coaches to a program that they were associated with 2+ seasons ago. Please, for the love of God, especially in the portal era.

View attachment 288676

This narrative, by FAR, outside of us being 12-13 in the past 2 years, is the most annoying **** on this board, easily.
first time GIF

Advertisement

View attachment 288676

The narrative that Mario was left with Diaz's upperclassmen (who stunk) and Lanning was left with Mario's upperclassmen (who got drafted)?

That's a very surprising list imo. IDK if the southern schools just didn't try as hard, or he just really wants to be on the west coast, or what...
Like with how much we are willing to spend, And I assume Texas and LSU are in that same range as us, there is zero chance Colorado is in that ballpark. I can see USC/Oregon/tOSU as comp for sure. He OVed to osu and oregon back in december when he first entered.

I'd guess USC.
Maybe it's the southern style culture that doesn't jive with him.
What's nice about Miami it's that it's in the south and multicultural environment, Austin is actually similar, but different.

Advertisement

View attachment 288676

Preach it!!

And Lanning got the better MSU DL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back