NFL Damar Hamlin - Bills & Former Pitt Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn’t belong on the main boards and when one goes for it by an owner, that’s the standard for the others.
I missed the owner part (?!) but no argument it doesn’t belong. Just think mods too often pick & choose what belongs bc it lines up with their beliefs/favorite posters.

Advertisement
key-and-peele-substitute-teacher.gif

You don’t understand medicine, science, statistics, or any of it. I’ll bet you couldn’t even answer the most basic question about P values. But by all means, please, keep posting your ignorant diatribes.

Biophysics? You? LMFAO Is that what you studied for to get your GED?

GO START A THREAD, LEAVE IT OUT OF THIS.

Yeah, when they said they were doing CPR for 9 mins... I was thinking... that's not good. But if they used it sometime in between (and then resumed CPR), then that is more comforting to hear.
Heard an EMT on local DC radio this morning. Has worked at Redskins/Commanders games. Said the protocol there when a player goes down has the team trainers go out to initially assist, assess, and if need be then "invite" EMT participation. With every minute critical, I hope no administrative process prevented the right intervention ... as quickly as possible.

Heard an EMT on local DC radio this morning. Has worked at Redskins/Commanders games. Said the protocol there when a player goes down has the team trainers go out to initially assist, assess, and if need be then "invite" EMT participation. With every minute critical, I hope no administrative process prevented the right intervention ... as quickly as possible.

Again, the key is, how quick was he given the first AED shock after he fell. That’s the key right now for me looking at it from 2000 miles away and I just base that on all the studies that have been done on this condition.

Advertisement
You don’t understand medicine, science, statistics, or any of it. I’ll bet you couldn’t even answer the most basic question about P values. But my all means, please, keep posting your ignorant diatribes.

Biophysics? You? LMFAO Is that what you studied for to get your GED?

GO START A THREAD, LEAVE IT OUT OF THIS.

I'll go you one better.

Large pit of vipers. Different ones. Hemotoxic and Neurotoxic. You and I have to cross it - and we're GOING to get bit. Multiple times.

Before that, we're going to both eat three mushrooms. An Autumn Skullcap, a Brown Roll-Rim, and say - a Death Cap.

You bring your doctors - dozens. Give me one RN.

We only get to bring one injection.

You're gonna die. You may guess one anti-venom - but not the others - and that STILL leaves the mushrooms.

I'll be fine. Will lose NO tissue. No upset stomach. No liver damage. Nothing.

I'll use biophysics. I don't know what you'll do, but from your comments so far - it won't even matter.

I'll go you one better.

Large pit of vipers. Different ones. Hemotoxic and Neurotoxic. You and I have to cross it - and we're GOING to get bit. Multiple times.

Before that, we're going to both eat three mushrooms. An Autumn Skullcap, a Brown Roll-Rim, and say - a Death Cap.

You're gonna die. You may guess one anti-venom - but not the others - and that STILL leaves the mushrooms.

I'll use biophysics. I don't know what you'll do, but from your comments so far - it won't even matter.

583A04B4-4597-4F02-A56E-02141402B20F.jpeg

Good God you’re crazy. Don’t ever change, you made me feel like a Rhodes scholar and a Nobel prize winner all rolled up into one. And I’m not really that smart.

I'll go you one better.

I know. It's funny as ****.

But true.

You must be a doctor. Only a doctor could make statements like that when they're relying on all the bull**** they learned by rote.

Advertisement
I'll go you one better.

Crazy-persons GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I'll go you one better.

I’ll put on my snake boots, and I don’t like mushrooms. I’ll let the doctors take the day off.

Advertisement
NFL forced vaccine? I smell lawsuit.

Just watch. There's going to be millions of lawsuits - before all of this is over.

The medical community as it exists today - will be destroyed and a new system will replace it.

There's a good number of physicians who are dropping dead as they pushed and received those vaccines. Nothing like "you first."

Advertisement

The poison mushrooms?

A licensed physician - and MD.

The other stuff, I've tested partly myself, and there are hospitals and physicians in other nations that also use this for toxic bites. Clears siht right up.

Not a patent drug - not even patent-able - so of course physicians will not know a damned thing about them. Gotta have a patent!!! Big bucks involved!

Something works that is not patented - the crooked-assed FDA will grab and regulate that - at the benefit and behest of Big Pharma.

Everyone will soon enough know - and I mean KNOW - that the entire medical establishment - KNEW - had medical trials that proved that Ivermectin, HCL, and other anti-parasitics - worked both prophylactically - and CURED these viruses - and I think the documents I saw - Fauci himself said so in an NIH paper - I believe it was in 2013 or 2015.

Proven and published - and then he and all the others lied. Lied every day. Let hundreds of thousands - maybe millions - die.

The Top Ten US mass murderers - combined - couldn't begin to match Fauci.

Just watch. There's going to be millions of lawsuits - before all of this is over.

The medical community as it exists today - will be destroyed and a new system will replace it.

There's a good number of physicians who are dropping dead as they pushed and received those vaccines. Nothing like "you first."
Will be interesting to watch.

The poison mushrooms?

A licensed physician - and MD.

The other stuff, I've tested partly myself, and there are hospitals and physicians in other nations that also use this for toxic bites. Clears siht right up.

Not a patent drug - not even patent-able - so of course physicians will not know a damned thing about them. Gotta have a patent!!! Big bucks involved!

Something works that is not patented - the crooked-assed FDA will grab and regulate that - at the benefit and behest of Big Pharma.

Everyone will soon enough know - and I mean KNOW - that the entire medical establishment - KNEW - had medical trials that proved that Ivermectin, HCL, and other anti-parasitics - worked both prophylactically - and CURED these viruses - and I think the documents I saw - Fauci himself said so in an NIH paper - I believe it was in 2013 or 2015.

Proven and published - and then he and all the others lied. Lied every day. Let hundreds of thousands - maybe millions - die.

The Top Ten US mass murderers - combined - couldn't begin to match Fauci.
So before or after the JFK files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back