D’Angelo Ponds JMU CB (via Chaminade) Commits to Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I hate it here
Don’t go away mad…
Motley Crue Thumbs Up GIF

Im not on On3
Oh I thought you were as I had seen you mention Ferman doing better than Gaby or whoever else lately. I wouldn’t mind having On3 access - I have 247 though I only post here - but that On3 access entails membership to a Ferman board, the concept of which I haven’t gotten past.

Oh I thought you were as I had seen you mention Ferman doing better than Gaby or whoever else lately. I wouldn’t mind having On3 access - I have 247 though I only post here - but that On3 access entails membership to a Ferman board, the concept of which I haven’t gotten past.
Well I mooch off the Ferman scoops that get posted here

Advertisement
In a 3 LB set, that's true. With a nickel, it's not.
Look, I'm glad you feel good about it. I'll let you be confident for me.
I see that 3 DB's got drafted, and I don't see 3 2025 draft picks filling the void, nor do I see a lot of young depth (as we see, e.g., on the D line).
I'd love to be wrong on this.
With meesh playing the nickel in those sets, the difference between the corner and safety room is even more extreme. Corner room can be improved if we can get a 'best player in the portal' type player, but we are getting pretty desperate at Safety

Advertisement
His players love him and he’s a great dude. I had a feeling this would happen. The kid was loyal to who brought him to the dance when nobody else really wanted him. I get it and respect it.

Yeah they clearly have a great relationship and dude loves playing for him. Can’t be mad at that at all. Went from JMU to the P2 and gets to stay somewhere he’s comfortable (in this scheme with this staff etc).

Advertisement
Doesn’t seem that his ex coach being at Indiana was on anyone’s radar.

I for one didn't take the threat seriously enough. The warning signs were there if anyone wanted to see them. 👇🏽

only other competition is Indiana has his former coach

There was also a post in Portal DB thread that said since he didn't follow his coach into the portal this winter, we were clear of that threat. Alas, that wasn't the case. 😞

Advertisement
So we were the non-tampering factor for IU since we've been so prominent in the spring portal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back