Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe it's time to clarify our Fourth Amendment rights to include ending breaking down doors.

After watching body cam. Did he break down door? Still debate if correct apartment or not. At end, did it look like another person in apartment too so he possibly wasn't alone.

After watching body cam. Did he break down door? Still debate if correct apartment or not. At end, did it look like another person in apartment too so he possibly wasn't alone.
He was alone. He was still alive and told the cop he didn't have the gun.

The cop saw the gun and started shooting. Completely unacceptable. It was at his side, not raised.

He was alone. He was still alive and told the cop he didn't have the gun.

The cop saw the gun and started shooting. Completely unacceptable. It was at his side, not raised.

Agree but once again, seems media rolls with inaccurate info.

Advertisement
Guess headline I posted said burst into. Read another one saying Deputy something more than burst.
Got it. It sure looks like the guy opened the door with his gun in his hand at his side and the cop just started shooting. No instructions to drop the gun or anything.

Advertisement
What was inaccurate?
Everything. It wasn't the wrong apartment, didn't bust the door down and shoot an unarmed man, didn't cover the peephole so he didn't know it was the police. Seems media took his attorney's statement as truth.

Or was it the wrong apt? Not the story I saw on some local news.

Everything. It wasn't the wrong apartment, didn't bust the door down and shoot an unarmed man, didn't cover the peephole so he didn't know it was the police. Seems media took his attorney's statement as truth.

Or was it the wrong apt? Not the story I saw on some local news.

And at very beginning, woman gave Deputy exact Apt # where yelling was coming from earlier.

Maybe it's time to clarify our Fourth Amendment rights to include ending breaking down doors.
I agree but FOP lobby will say more cops would lose element of surprise and more LE officers would get shot/killed; Prosecutors will say evidence to convict perps might be lost.

Advertisement
Back