Cant wait for Omar Kelly's mea culpa to Al Golden...

View as article
I think the tide turned to a certain degree when Seantrel Henderson returned this year. He could've gotten drafted on sheer measurable, but to maximize his own money, he needed more game film in the bank.

What took place last year( and today, unfortunately) was/is a cautionary tale

Advertisement
I knew that 'splace once did a shop of Omar but couldn't find it. I did a quick google search and I selected the dumbest pic of Drew I could find on the first page.

For those who don't remember, here's what Kelly wrote about Golden regarding his criticism of players leaving early:

Omar Kelly said:
Omar Kelly

Omar Kelly
I don't have a firm opinion about Al Golden. Never met him, but I do know he had more talent on that team than wins produced. Golden even admits that. That's not the problem of the players who left. It's the problem of the coaching staff, which failed to maximize the talent of the players there. Why continue to play for a defense that sucks? Lamar Miller sat on the bench too long. Tommy Streeter clearly should have played earlier. Was Olivier Vernon or Brandon Washington used properly?

198.gif

You think Omars product would be affected at all if his paper was under a federal investigation that might lead to it being shut down completely but knowing there was not a **** thing he could do about it? He is a putz.

Advertisement
Back