Canes Offer #1 Overall Transfer DE Jared Verse

Advertisement
Huge loss for us, but to each it’s own smh…..some people will have to learn the hard way. I do wonder if a major factor is that we didn’t have a DC yet in place.

Being that it was reported that he was being pretty meticulous and detailed about strength coach, position coach, scheme, etc. wonder if he put into account that since he didn’t have a definitive answer on who that’ll be, if it deterred him in any way.

Who knows and oh well…..there will be more to come before the season starts.

Advertisement
Would've been nice to land this kid, he has legit tools to work with, but with us landing Moss and a punchers chance at Shemar losing him isn't the end of the world.

Advertisement
Nice pickup for them. It’s crazy to me that they are Ok with rolling with Jordan Travis as there QB next year.

Just to clarify they had a bigger, faster, stronger, more productive player from an sec school last year and won 5 games… how does this help?
Besides Manny incompetence, that player you speak of almost single handidly disrupted Lashlees offense and lost us the game.

Advertisement
Decision makes sense. We have Kelly and likely landing Moss and who knows with Shemar. He may go in and start right away for FSU. Guy is super raw but also crazy athletic. Would have liked to have him but we'll be just fine.

Advertisement
Besides Manny incompetence, that player you speak of almost single handidly disrupted Lashlees offense and lost us the game.
Oh I agree, johnson was a beast, I’m just saying they still only won 5 games with him and I can’t imagine this guy is as good.

The issue for fsu is they’re getting these 1 year rentals and not developing anyone…

At some point and this includes us you gotta recruit and develop and not rely solely on the portal

Advertisement
Back