Canes Offer #1 Overall Transfer DE Jared Verse

Advertisement
We need an official DLine coach asap to breakdown film with this guy and demonstrate vast knowledge. There is no doubt that we have the opportunity for immediate playing time for a kid like this. Need to pass on vision for the program too. Looks like a UT lean right now

Advertisement
Advertisement
offer him for the simple fact he has SHEFF G on the music of his highlights

"if he disrespect, if he disrepect he gotta go"

He has played solid comp and has been ctive..NDSU, SYRACUSE,DELAWARE. He seems like he can really move in a straight line as he was walking Tucker from Syracuse....and with 3 years left that would be HUGE. Look to be atworst Deandre Johnson's level who starts for us...if we snatch him its a good get to add to the DE rotation.

He has played solid comp and has been ctive..NDSU, SYRACUSE,DELAWARE. He seems like he can really move in a straight line as he was walking Tucker from Syracuse....and with 3 years left that would be HUGE. Look to be atworst Deandre Johnson's level who starts for us...if we snatch him its a good get to add to the DE rotation.
Free Sheff 💯

"All them boys from Miami that real listen to Sheff G" - Tim Brewster

Advertisement
I’m taking all the talent i can get. You saying that to the kid coming here who threw the you down? With the new coaching staff kids are not looking at us as a clown show anymore.
I don't think he's good enough to bring in. Only have room for a star at wr imo.

I don't think he's good enough to bring in. Only have room for a star at wr imo.
I can’t speak for how good he is but according to that list he is the number 8 player in the transfer portal. Don’t know if that is all hype off his highschool ranking or if he has shown something in college

Advertisement

Top of the board kind of kid for sure. Watched that Syracuse game live, easily the most dominant player on the field for both teams. Also his game against NDSU and how active he was against that OL which are the best at that level and on par with FBS schools (Think BIG10). Yea he’s a MUST get. If we get Schuman, he’s the perfect fit for that stand-up rusher in that bama/uga scheme. Would terrorize weekly! Easily would be our number 1 pass rusher the moment he finished his signature signing.

Im not young jit but im a fan of Sheff G and Sleepy Hollow out of that Brooklyn WAVE as well as Pop Smoke before he past. I told everyone i knew those 3 were the best guys..then Pop blew through.
Don't know who none of those guys are.

“FCS, not from the south, not from west coast, not from Florida, not from south fl. 40 time not great. Pass.”
To everyone's credit I haven't seen any yet. I guess we're still in the Mario honeymoon period.

Advertisement
Back