Coaching Adam Schefter: Joe Brady likely to stay in the NFL

Advertisement
35CDEFC0-CE36-4D1B-B3A9-C5DA1FCF1629.jpeg

Advertisement
You would think Briles would have jumped onboard already since Arky isn’t playing in a meaningful bowl. Makes me think the OC is from a playoff team 🤷‍♂️ who knows. Been a wild ride.

Advertisement
You would think Briles would have jumped onboard already since Arky isn’t playing in a meaningful bowl. Makes me think the OC is from a playoff team 🤷‍♂️ who knows. Been a wild ride.
Could be as simple as them waiting on Brady to see if he gets another nfl offer.
and of he does then they go to the next guy???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Briles, Herman, or Kittley me (pull him from Texas Tech, we have FU money now). Or throw some $$ at Jeff Grimes and pull him out of Baylor. That would be a legit hire.
You have one candidate there in Briles Herman has clearly said publicly he wants to stay in the NFL and hasn't been mentioned for a single job anywhere but CIS. Texas Tech has more FU money than Miami, and Jeff Grimes ran a Bro style power running offense all season that would be exactly what everyone was concerned about Mario bringing.

You have one candidate there in Briles Herman has clearly said publicly he wants to stay in the NFL and hasn't been mentioned for a single job anywhere but CIS. Texas Tech has more FU money than Miami, and Jeff Grimes ran a Bro style power running offense all season that would be exactly what everyone was concerned about Mario bringing.
Kittley is making between $500k and $700k at TT (not FU $$, as HC only makes $3.4 per year) and regardless of what Herman says, I can’t believe that he wouldn’t rather be an OC at a P5 school than a analyst for the Bears. Make a run at them.

Advertisement
Back