Raising Canes: Secret Life of Allen Hurns

Advertisement
Ms. Hurns with the fronts in!
***** our Moms got gold teeth!

WE BACK!!!

Last edited:
Awesome, indeed. I am proud to see how Allen has taken advantage of the opportunity to attend a school like Miami and get his degree. Props to him and his mom for valuing education and inspiring each other.

Underated player for us. He works hard, makes tough catches, and has no off-field drama. Hope he has a great senior year..

He is one of many character guys that we have on the team and that is a major reason why I think this team is improving at the rate that they are. Credit to Golden for finding guys like Hurns (recruited by Shannon) and cultivating that character, once they reach campus.

Advertisement
I remember him as a recruit. He came to the camps and earned his offer. He's been steady here ever since. He should be our Mr. 1st Down this season. Like what OJ McDuffie was for the Fins back in the day.

That was beautiful.

Can't wait to watch him catch the game-winning touchdown from his boy Stephen Morris against the Gators.

That was beautiful.

Can't wait to watch him catch the game-winning touchdown from his boy Stephen Morris against the Gators.

the game won't be that close tho. sources say Crow should be playing by the Fourth quarter.

Also, coaches should look at getting these amazing moms (Howard's, Duke's, Hurn's come to mind) to talk to the parents of recruits.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He is one of many character guys that we have on the team and that is a major reason why I think this team is improving at the rate that they are. Credit to Golden for finding guys like Hurns (recruited by Shannon) and cultivating that character, once they reach campus.

Golden didn't find hurns he was here in 2010 for spring ball and played for Shannon in 2010 mostly special teams and blocking at Wr. He should have red shirted in 2010 he still wasn't right from his knee injury at Carol City. But yes Golden does find good character team guys

Last edited:

Golden didn't find hurns he was here in 2010 for spring ball and played for Shannon in 2010 mostly special teams and blocking at Wr. He should have red shirted in 2010 he still wasn't right from his knee injury at Carol City

So you just gonna ignore what I said in parenthesis RIGHT next to Hurns name?

Negged

Earning a scholarship to a university to play football isn't about going to the NFL, it's about getting a quality education.

I seen it jus putting that out their because Golden gets credit for guys on the team that he didn't recruit or find.. Neggin somebody come on grow up bra

Advertisement
I seen it jus putting that out their because Golden gets credit for guys on the team that he didn't recruit or find.. Neggin somebody come on grow up bra

Are you mad Bruh?

U made a lot of comments about Golden's ineptitude. I know u think Shannon being fired was the worst thing to happen since the meteor hit earth and killed dinosaurs, but it's time to move on.

Advertisement

Are you mad Bruh?

U made a lot of comments about Golden's ineptitude. I know u think Shannon being fired was the worst thing to happen since the meteor hit earth and killed dinosaurs, but it's time to move on.
Moved on? I never supported Shannon as a head coach. Golden is 3 times the coach he is I give credit when it's due. I don't slobber over Golden and think every move he makes is right like most here.

Last edited:

Golden didn't find hurns he was here in 2010 for spring ball and played for Shannon in 2010 mostly special teams and blocking at Wr. He should have red shirted in 2010 he still wasn't right from his knee injury at Carol City. But yes Golden does find good character team guys

Go get em, Shanndman!

Are you mad Bruh?

Moved on? I never supported Shannon as a head coach. Golden is 3 times the coach he is I give credit when it's due. I don't slobber over Golden and think every move he makes it right like most here.

So you gonna wage war now against the injustice of Golden receiving "too much praise"? The post I made doesn't even provide you with the grounds to do that. I clearly stated that Hurns was recruited by Shannon and said that Golden has found players LIKE Hurns.

You shoutin in an empty auditorium BRAH. Go start the revolution elsewhere.

im glad she isn't one of those mothers at home hoping her son can make it big that she is proactive about her life and she is going to do what her heart desires big shouts out to you mama hurns

Advertisement
Back