5/3/24 Game 46: BYU 21-23 W

Advertisement
Outside of Cuvet some really terrible at bats so far this weekend. BYU pitching is horrendous and yet here we are.

He has single-handledly been the difference in both games so far. The rest of the lineup is unworthy.

Side note: I had to fact check Wicho when he said it costs over 90k to attend UM for a year now. But, **** it, he's right. Guess my kids will never share the experience I had! Hopefully the NCAA will change the 11.7 scholarship rule asap.

Advertisement
Looks like they scored it a fielder’s choice which seemed fair to me
Yes, that’s true, I had forgotten. I thought a fielders choice was only if they made an out at the other base but if they attempt to make an out at the other base, it still is thank you.

I guess i understand why but it’s a bit disappointing to hear the commentary talk about what these kids need to do and call the kids out for thier mistakes and flaws. Then you hear that the coaches are the best in the country! Hard to hear that!!

Advertisement
I guess i understand why but it’s a bit disappointing to hear the commentary talk about what these kids need to do and call the kids out for thier mistakes and flaws. Then you hear that the coaches are the best in the country! Hard to hear that!!
Announcers are hard to listen to as they have an out of touch love for the coaching staff…well baby sitters.

Almost like the coaches are their bosses.

Advertisement
Back