2020 DL Simeon Barrow Jr | 28 TFLs 15 Sacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people need to learn to stop treating Mario like he’s Manny or some ****

View attachment 288593
2601.png

Advertisement
Sonny Shipp of LSUs 247 site is saying not so fast on this kid to Miami, fwiw.

“Some signs point to Miami being the pick, as of this morning, but others point to good news on the bayou. LSU, Texas and Mizzou are all still sitting at the table. Texas tried to get him in for a visit this weekend but it doesn't appear that he will take one.

One of the staffs involved, outside of LSU, feels LSU will be the pick and there is also some optimism on the LSU side.”

Guess we’ll see.

Advertisement
Sounds like we went in-home last night and may have sealed it
Door bell rang, opened the door expecting to see Mario and JT. Looked around and no one was there

Took a step out on the porch and tripped over a massive duffel bag. Opened it up and it had a canes connection brochure, canes connection hat, and a vintage marlins throwback shirt, and a D$ autographed Anidjar & Levine poster. Under all of that was several bricks of cash.

Broke his wrist on the fall but UHealth got us. Ready to go by fall camp.

I stand by my LSU prediction.

Dirty situation on his end due to his father. People I talk to still feel he ends up there. Not even saying it wouldn’t be LSU if it weren’t for his dads dealings but that’s muddied the water even more

Door bell rang, opened the door expecting to see Mario and JT. Looked around and no one was there

Took a step out on the porch and tripped over a massive duffel bag. Opened it up and it had a canes connection brochure, canes connection hat, and a vintage marlins throwback shirt, and a D$ autographed Anidjar & Levine poster. Under all of that was several bricks of cash.

Broke his wrist on the fall but UHealth got us. Ready to go by fall camp.
I think Dennis Smith was there holding the bag but he couldn't see him

Dirty situation on his end due to his father. People I talk to still feel he ends up there. Not even saying it wouldn’t be LSU if it weren’t for his dads dealings but that’s muddied the water even more
So who's right here? Gaby and ON3 think it's Miami and you/LSU 247 think it's them. Is it possible that it was LSU until yesterday and the tide turned after the in-home?

Advertisement
Sonny Shipp of LSUs 247 site is saying not so fast on this kid to Miami, fwiw.

“Some signs point to Miami being the pick, as of this morning, but others point to good news on the bayou. LSU, Texas and Mizzou are all still sitting at the table. Texas tried to get him in for a visit this weekend but it doesn't appear that he will take one.

One of the staffs involved, outside of LSU, feels LSU will be the pick and there is also some optimism on the LSU side.”

Guess we’ll see.

That concerns me. Really hope we land this guy. The trenches are the foundation of each unit. Going to have a tough time stopping people if the defensive line is mediocre and thin.

Advertisement
The fun part about recruiting battles now is knowing if we want a guy we're finally going all in to get the guy. With Mario and our NIL program we're going to be competitive in every recruitment we want to be in.

In the past we have not had elite enough recruiters or the financial ability to do so. Whatever happens we can't blame the university for not fighting.

Advertisement
So who's right here? Gaby and ON3 think it's Miami and you/LSU 247 think it's them. Is it possible that it was LSU until yesterday and the tide turned after the in-home?
My sources of information have no affiliation to Miami so that’s probably the disconnect between my info and their info.

They also have no affiliation to LSU. It’s just rumors from former coaches at his HS and in that area. His HS coach played at Auburn and says the same thing about LSU and knows how dirty they are

Of course it’s bag related and what’s stopping him from just keeping the bag and going to Miami? That’s my hesitation to not believe what Miami is saying. Maybe they do feel good.

Honestly, If dad had our staff in to an in-home last night just to drive the LSU bag up one last time...

I think Dennis Smith was there holding the bag but he couldn't see him
Bro tripped over Dennis lol

Now Dtrain is in Mario’s office this morning doing recon about the mission and he says.. it’s done. He’s ours. But… he might have a broken wrist

My sources of information have no affiliation to Miami so that’s probably the disconnect between my info and their info.

They also have no affiliation to LSU. It’s just rumors from former coaches at his HS and in that area. His HS coach played at Auburn and says the same thing about LSU and knows how dirty they are
That's fair and it's very possible that this was the buzz/expectation. I just have a hard time seeing us going in-home last night if we thought we were getting played like that. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back