Scout guys' predictions

Advertisement
Hate to say it, but I can see Thomas going to Alabama.

He's been handling this like a business decision. I wouldn't be surprised if he sees Alabama as his best shot at the NFL.

Sadly, I've kind of thought the same thing. Hoping this isn't our CJ Spiller moment.

U two are just scared.

Kid will be a Cane IMO because he knows he can win in Miami.

As far as who finishes second, that is the race to watch. My money is on FSU while Alabama finishes 3rd.

why is it so difficult to place Bryant to Miami, He grew up on Miami, committed to Miami and then the games began. When the showboating opportunity is over he comes home where his heart has always been.

He's been handling this like a business decision. I wouldn't be surprised if he sees Alabama as his best shot at the NFL.

I'd say his best shot is at THE U

NFL LB's
Miami: Jon Beason, Tavares Gooden, Ray Lewis, Collin McCarthy, Rocky McIntosh, Darryl Sharpton, Sean Spence, Jonathan Vilma, DJ Williams, Leon Williams

Bama: Donta' Hightower, Rolondo McClain, Courtney Upshaw, DeMeco Ryans

NFL PLAYERS MIAMI: 51 BAMA: 30

Even more so to be successful in the NFL.....Pro Bowlers MIAMI: 6 BAMA:1
No Defensive players from Bama made Pro Bowl

Last edited:
Advertisement

I'd say his best shot is at THE U

NFL LB's
Miami: Jon Beason, Tavares Gooden, Ray Lewis, Collin McCarthy, Rocky McIntosh, Darryl Sharpton, Sean Spence, Jonathan Vilma, DJ Williams, Leon Williams

Bama: Donta' Hightower, Rolondo McClain, Courtney Upshaw, DeMeco Ryans

NFL PLAYERS MIAMI: 51 BAMA: 30

Even more so to be successful in the NFL.....Pro Bowlers MIAMI: 6 BAMA:1
No Defensive players from Bama made Pro Bowl

terrence cody is doo doo.. The ravens will not be resigning this waste of space. No stamina consistently plays too high... etc.

I don't want to seem too confident because kids can change their mind (and people should remember that and lay off them), but I have a good feeling about a lot of these guys. The staff just needs to stay on them. Staff just needs to sell them the stuff that people over look - everyone knows you can win at Miami; everyone knows Miami can get you to the NFL; Miami is the top school in the state. Miami just wins - we can even beat the ncaa. Come at me

I too think Alabama is much closer to getting M.Thomas' commitment than too many of you realize. It will come down to the wire from my view and a potential commitment to Miami is far from guaranteed.

some lulz from FSU 247

2 hours ago via 247Sports Mobile

2014 class should be great. We will get the bump from our on field performance. I figure it will be ~26-27 guys wilth 2-3 five stars and 16-18 four stars.

FSU is leading for Sonny AND Cooke.
lolwut?!

Those guys are as delusional as they come.

Advertisement
RandomWalk chimed in today and says:

No Thomas, No Bryant, No Robinson

Not sure about Coley

Yes to everyone else

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow. I know some people here aren't RW fans, but I've felt like he's always been pretty accurate. That's not good news.

What's the deal with Randomwalk, is this guy always right or something?

Wow. I know some people here aren't RW fans, but I've felt like he's always been pretty accurate. That's not good news.

All about who you want to believe. You have guys on here who you listen to who believe Thomas will be a Cane. Almost to a consensus. Even with the craziness of recruiting and the "anything can happen" disclaimer they still are still fairly confident he is coming.

Advertisement
Back