Ereck Flowers

Advertisement
I feel like the line is really gonna be good as the season goes on. They did a nice job.

This freshman class will the cornerstone of the program. Not sure what the film will show, but from my seat he had a **** of a game .

He had an exceptional game for a Freshman. He got lost on a couple of blitzes, but better now than in the middle of the season. He's ******* dominant at the point of attack. I would be surprised if he lost his job.

That right side of the OLine is something to behold. I'd run counters that way with the LG pulling pretty much the entire day.

He had an exceptional game for a Freshman. He got lost on a couple of blitzes, but better now than in the middle of the season. He's ****ing dominant at the point of attack. I would be surprised if he lost his job.

That right side of the OLine is something to behold. I'd run counters that way with the LG pulling pretty much the entire day.

He already lost his job. Henderson will receive the most snaps in the KSU game taking over the starting spot. We really need Henderson. Flowers did good for a freshman but he is no Henderson

Advertisement
He had an exceptional game for a Freshman. He got lost on a couple of blitzes, but better now than in the middle of the season. He's ****ing dominant at the point of attack. I would be surprised if he lost his job.

He already lost his job. Henderson will receive the most snaps in the KSU game taking over the starting spot. We really need Henderson. Flowers did good for a freshman but he is no Henderson

Link me, please.

I don't think Henderson can win back his job after what I saw from Flowers today. Maybe give Henderson some snaps at LT? Bunche looked pretty good also though

Link me, please.

If you were a coach what would you do? Who are we kidding...we all know Henderson is a NFL tackle. His film when healthy proves that. So if you were a coach would you sit him?

Golden is no fool and he knows Henderson is going to be huge for UM.

I like Flowers a lot and think he will be just as good. But I am no fool and who would sit my best Tackle just because.

Last edited:

Link me, please.

If you were a coach what would you do? Who are we kidding...we all know Henderson is a NFL tackle. His film when healthy proves that. So of you were a coach would you sit him?

If I were a coach, I'd really consider taking a look at Seantrel at LT. My understanding is he's having some health issues that prevent that look. Right now, I'd have to see him in action to say if it's worth playing him over Erek Flowers. I'm going to watch every snap of the game again, but I focused on Flowers quite a bit during the live version and it was a solid B+.

Advertisement

Link me, please.

If you were a coach what would you do? Who are we kidding...we all know Henderson is a NFL tackle. His film when healthy proves that. So of you were a coach would you sit him?

If I were a coach, I'd really consider taking a look at Seantrel at LT. My understanding is he's having some health issues that prevent that look. Right now, I'd have to see him in action to say if it's worth playing him over Erek Flowers. I'm going to watch every snap of the game again, but I focused on Flowers quite a bit during the live version and it was a solid B+.

lol. I think he's trolling us, Lu. If Flowers continues to play like today, Mr Drama Henderson will never see the field unless it's garbage time.

Link me, please.

If you were a coach what would you do? Who are we kidding...we all know Henderson is a NFL tackle. His film when healthy proves that. So if you were a coach would you sit him?

I like Flowers a lot and think he will be just as good. But I am no fool and who would sit my best Tackle just because.

Henderson might want to make himself comfortable on the bench. Flowers look just fine out there. They aren't giving the job back to SH, and Flowers showed more discipline out there in one game than I've ever seen a True Freshman Canes O-lineman show. He had no penalties, wasn't overmatched physically, and made few mental mistakes blocking. If SH wants his job back he needs to put his big boy pants off and work his *** off. Maybe he will, but Flowers ain't playin.

Link me, please.

lol. I think he's trolling us, Lu. If Flowers continues to play like today, Mr Drama Henderson will never see the field unless it's garbage time.

Amen!!!

Link me, please.

Henderson might want to make himself comfortable on the bench. Flowers look just fine out there. They aren't giving the job back to SH, and Flowers showed more discipline out there in one game than I've ever seen a True Freshman Canes O-lineman show. He had no penalties, wasn't overmatched physically, and made few mental mistakes blocking. If SH wants his job back he needs to put his big boy pants off and work his *** off. Maybe he will, but Flowers ain't playin.

If healthy Henderson is not sitting No a chance in ****.

Advertisement

Link me, please.

If healthy Henderson is not sitting No a chance in ****.

Your prediction here will work out as well as your prediction that SH would be starting against BC.

Advertisement
Did really good today help set the edge for Duke on his 2nd td, and also no penalties.

He did do a great job, but wasnt it him who moved and caused the false start on the first offensive series of the game for Miami? Still a great job.

Flowers showed today that he gives up nothing to Seantrel as a prospect. He's all you could want physically, and way better mentally. Give Flowers a bit more experience and look out. Kid could be the best OT ever to come from Miami. I have no hesitation in predicting Flowers has a better career at UM and in the NFL than Henderson.

Advertisement
Back