Taylor turned down $600K to return

Advertisement
600k at age 22? Unless you're going high in the draft, you take that money and throw it all into your Vanguard brokerage.

Even a ******* money market is getting 5%.

Good lord he would have been in great shape!

Hopefully this can be a lesson to the other players.

At UM?
IMG_1473.gif

Advertisement
600k at age 22? Unless you're going high in the draft, you take that money and throw it all into your Vanguard brokerage.

Even a ******* money market is getting 5%.

Good lord he would have been in great shape!

I looked at a 4th round DT from last season.

The only guaranteed money is the signing bonus, which was about $750k.

I’m sure he didn’t expect to completely fall out of the draft, but at the end of the season, again, who the **** is telling these kids they’re going to be high picks? You can literally walk onto greentree anytime and have your own “combine” to compare with your position group. Did he not know he was fat and slow? This **** is baffling to me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't buy that story or amount for a second. Credits USA Today, but I didn't find the source article on USA Today. Weird website to begin with as well. The source for Voltage Management whatever his name is, trash website with nothing on it besides let's connect. Weird all around and in today's internet, I'd write it off as someone / something trying to get their name out there.

On top of all of that, what player did people watch to think Taylor would be worth 600k. ****, 100k would've been a stretch.

I looked at a 4th round DT from last season.

The only guaranteed money is the signing bonus, which was about $750k.

I’m sure he didn’t expect to completely fall out of the draft, but at the end of the season, again, who the **** is telling these kids they’re going to be high picks? You can literally walk onto greentree anytime and have your own “combine” to compare with your position group. Did he not know he was fat and slow? This **** is baffling to me.
Even our player that got drafted to play in Cali when you do the math will have you scratching your head.. I know the numbers he got last year and after cali taxes have you scratching your head and he went 3rd round.. I wont say much cuz I am too close to situation but unless you lottery pick lock you might as well play NIL.. Kids gonna start to learn SOOOOOOOOON, hopefully..
All Star Sport GIF by Milwaukee Bucks

Advertisement
Back