Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
He's sucked less since Mario came back, in fairness.
Fixed for accuracy lol
IMG_0955.gif

Advertisement

If we want/need a nickel, here he is for the taking ….

If this were to happen, we really could roll out 4 transfers in our starting back 5, starting 2 transfer LB’s (if the UL kid beats Wes), and likely 3 of our starting front 4 transferring in as well. The narrative shift will be louvre worthy but idgaf as long as we hit that 10 number in the left column. Nothing else matters.

Advertisement
How has no one spoke about Fina, the LT from UCLA?
Wouldn't be solve a lot of problems? At least on the OL.
I haven't looked at film or watched him play.

Edit: he's a bum so never mind I get it now, I'll stick to watching the circus from my PC haha

Last edited:
If we want/need a nickel, here he is for the taking ….

If this were to happen, we really could roll out 4 transfers in our starting back 5, starting 2 transfer LB’s (if the UL kid beats Wes), and likely 3 of our starting front 4 transferring in as well. The narrative shift will be louvre worthy but idgaf as long as we hit that 10 number in the left column. Nothing else matters.

Agree on the IDGAF point. We need to win NOW.

Not sure the narrative shifts. Everyone on here said Addae was the worst coach and Salave’a was second worst on staff. And those are the two position groups where we have no homegrown talent. LB was a cesspool prior to Wes so just needs another year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m pretty sure he had the 2nd worst PFF rating of any OT in P4 last year lol
I think that poster insinuating he would solve our problems but also never watched his film or saw him play is like a poster child comment for this portal thread

Every dude that hits the portal people just getting excited about something shiny

I think that poster insinuating he would solve our problems but also never watched his film or saw him play is like a poster child comment for this portal thread

Every dude that hits the portal people just getting excited about something shiny
100 per cent just looked into it more, and the guy was getting demoted!
I'm not every dude on here, but I'll take my lumps when I deserve them! Also @ZeroBeachCane3 I got you, I'm a loser! He cheeks!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m pretty sure he had the 2nd worst PFF rating of any OT in P4 last year lol
Bryce Foster from A&M had the really bad PFF grades (whom Miami is apparently interested in), but Fina struggled in pass protection last year. Good run blocker, not so much pass blocking. Not good enough to bring in imo.

Advertisement
Back