2023 King Mack, S, STA

Advertisement
Im still in hopes they are trying to flip Mack. Think he can play cb here...i like both STA Safeties as cbs...they have the speed for it.
Doubt it. Some coaches, especially at Miami over the years, think they know more than they do and out smart themselves. 2 legit safeties just miles up the road with above average speed n we some how slow play them.

On a sidenote safeties that are able to play CB are a huge plus in my book.

Advertisement
Im still in hopes they are trying to flip Mack. Think he can play cb here...i like both STA Safeties as cbs...they have the speed for it.
If we could somehow luck into Mack and Hussey...whoa, buddy...I'd be ecstatic.

Stafford, Joseph, Damari, Mack, Hussey....highly versatile dudes with playmaking ability.

I'm dreaming, I know, but that's the kind of haul we need.

Doubt it. Some coaches, especially at Miami over the years, think they know more than they do and out smart themselves. 2 legit safeties just miles up the road with above average speed n we some how slow play them.

On a sidenote safeties that are able to play CB are a huge plus in my book.
Some things never change. It’s Dorlus, Tyquan Thornton, Elijah Moore, Fabian Moreau, Ryan Shazier or whatever his name was - the LB from Broward that went to Ohio State I think. All that all over again with some of this stuff.

And it’s guys on here like @gogeta4 and @Coach Macho calling it way in advance.

Some things never change. It’s Dorlus, Tyquan Thornton, Elijah Moore, Fabian Moreau, Ryan Shazier or whatever his name was - the LB from Broward that went to Ohio State I think. All that all over again with some of this stuff.

And it’s guys on here like @gogeta4 and @Coach Macho calling it way in advance.

Brian Rolle from Immokalee was another one.

Advertisement
Mannn recruiting has went radio silent
Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

Advertisement
Those two should have been locked down and then cherry pick around the county
We tried cherry picking with nothing solid
And now have nothing
The staff seemed to put all their efforts into Arguero and Bonsu,felt they had them and didn't even seem to have any backup plans.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back