2023 King Mack, S, STA

Advertisement
Manny is giving him tackling technique pointers and now he is ready to back off his commitment to pedo state.
There was a video circulating yesterday of PSU practice. Everyone was getting excited on it because the running back was breaking tackles and bouncing off guys. All I could think was Diaz has the defense in mid season Diaz Defense form. They have no idea what is coming with Diaz against B10 teams. Missed tackles and no adjustment to the counter should go well against those teams.

There was a video circulating yesterday of PSU practice. Everyone was getting excited on it because the running back was breaking tackles and bouncing off guys. All I could think was Diaz has the defense in mid season Diaz Defense form. They have no idea what is coming with Diaz against B10 teams. Missed tackles and no adjustment to the counter should go well against those teams.
Oh yeah. Henderson at OSU might go for 200+ on the ground. Wait until they have to play Iowa or WI hahaha It's going to be a bloodbath

Advertisement
So what's the latest with this kid? hopefully we can reel him in...
Now they’re saying he’s Goldie - The Mack’s son.
1660241721352.gif

When Manny Diaz was here, he couldn’t walk into STA & sign a janitor. If we actually prioritize K. Mack & Hussey & lose them to Penn St- Mario may have some decisions to make on that DB staff lol.
Lmao. Again, all signs as of today, but to us having zero interest in Mack and Hussey seems to be plan B or C right now. Not saying I agree with the staff here, cause I don't, but that's how it stands as of now.

Advertisement
That 46.25 in the 400 is legit, had to verify it. . This kid will be going pro in track, at least he should.
46.2 is not that fast, he has to get to low 45s and into 44s to even be considered pro stuff at the quarter. He is very fast but track times are different. Man run 43s these days.

Nahh bruh 46.2 is fast af especially for a Junior in high school. Ain’t no 15-16 year olds running 44 or 45 lol that’s ridiculous
He has to get to low 45s to consider going pro in track. He is a rising SR. I dont think he is 15

Advertisement
Nahh bruh 46.2 is fast af especially for a Junior in high school. Ain’t no 15-16 year olds running 44 or 45 lol that’s ridiculous

Yes that it is.

He'll dip into the 45's this year as a senior and as a point of reference, Michael Norman was only a second faster in his senior year with 45.19.

He wouldn't hurt himself by going to college, but he's moving on up into the could consider pro route with that time.

I just see T&F as something he should really consider hardcore.

Is no DB covering the slot still?

Advertisement
Sorry but I ran in that range at 14. Apparently it was a school record but I never looked into it since I set several.

Wisconsin and Michigan State are gonna go Jamal Lewis vs the Browns 2002 on Penn State. It’s gonna be ugly.

Advertisement
Back