DT Simeon Barrow, Jr. commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
The OR is killing me. It should be Ponds no matter what.
I knew when I saw @DMoney say OR... smfh. We better get another CB. We keep talking about how we also are factoring in NIL value, well you can't tell me right now the value vs production/impact we'd receive from another CB wouldn't far outweight taking a S who hasn't proven he can even be our starter...

Advertisement
Kam slipped because our guys tested like absolute ****. Blame the S&C staff for some of that. Guys weren’t ready.

I refuse to say Kam wasn’t a very good safety.
Our strength staff has nothing to do with draft prep lol. Our guys who went to the combine weren’t that athletic lol ******* MATT LEE put jumped Kam on the broad jump

Our strength staff has nothing to do with draft prep lol. Our guys who went to the combine weren’t that athletic lol ******* MATT LEE put jumped Kam on the broad jump
Nobody ever seems to want to place accountability on the players. Kam, James chose their NFL draft training facilities with their agents and the results are what they were. To blame all that on our staff is ridiculous.

Nobody ever seems to want to place accountability on the players. Kam, James chose their NFL draft training facilities with their agents and the results are what they were. To blame all that on our staff is ridiculous.
Our fans have been blaming our S&C for like 15 years for getting pushed around when in fact we just were recruiting a lot of pussies

Advertisement
Our fans have been blaming our S&C for like 15 years for getting pushed around when in fact we just were recruiting a lot of pussies

tmp.gif

People have no clue our S&C program isn’t for the draft it’s for actually football. Kam just isn’t athletic like that. James isn’t a freak and Taylor is lazy as ****. Like that’s literally all the draft process showed. Nothing to do with S&C lol

Advertisement
Too much bias being carried over from their high school ranking

Which it makes sense since they’re the ones that ranked them in the first place
More facts

A big mistake people make here for a prospect “under developing”

They keep seeing what they did in the big ole “sfla nfl league”
They need to remember ain’t no HS competition close to college by a long shot. But people carry what these recruits do even if it’s a 99 yard run when they were 6 years old. They need to remove that and those highlights every time they start a new level. Wipe that sh from their memory, everyone gets a restart next level. And combines show who the dogs are and yes sometimes guys slip through (pause) but it’s more rare now.

Advertisement
Kam slipped because our guys tested like absolute ****. Blame the S&C staff for some of that. Guys weren’t ready.

I refuse to say Kam wasn’t a very good safety.
They weren’t working out with our S&C coaches before the draft. They both had personal trainers and both were also apparently “nicked up” at the end of the season. The injuries apparently had a “hindrance on training and bad numbers “.

How is a Big Ten 3 year starter at DT only an 87 on 247?
Rivals has Simeon Barrow ranked as the 670th-best player in the portal !!

There are 75 other DL ranked ahead of him including 4 DL from his own school of Mich St and our very own Cyrus Moss is also ranked ahead of him.

I had to scroll wayyyy down to find him !

Last edited:
Rivals has Simeon Barrow ranked as the 670th-best player in the portal !!

There are 75 other DL ranked ahead of him including 4 DL from his own school of Mich St and our very own Cyrus Moss is also ranked ahead of him.

I had to scroll wayyyy down to find him !
That's wild lol! Cyrus Moss literally couldn't get on the field for us while this guy is very likely our day 1 starting DT

Advertisement
Back