DT Simeon Barrow, Jr. commits to Miami

View as article
Still waiting on our last few to trickle out but have yet to hear or see it

And?

The coaches know.

Please don't be one of those "I won't believe it until I read it from Barry Jacksoff" types.

1714847432317.png

Advertisement
Kam slipped because our guys tested like absolute ****. Blame the S&C staff for some of that. Guys weren’t ready.

I refuse to say Kam wasn’t a very good safety.
Or blame work ethic and discipline. Lifting weights and training for the combine is on him. Still a very talented safety. What killed his draft stock was his dog sh*t 40

Advertisement
We need to put Powell where he’s already produced the best. I think we need him at safety because Kam and JW cleaned up ALOT of tackles the past two years and I worry we are going to desperately miss that with these projected safeties. Need the savvy vet.
Hopefully any of the safeties knows to NOT run up on a scrambling QB and let WRs run wide open for TDs/big gains.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nobody is "blameless".

But wouldn't you blame the S&C/draft prep team that has been working with these guys for months...instead of the UM S&C people that haven't seen those players since November?
No. I wouldn’t blame anybody but the players. You’re either NFL caliber and ready or you’re not. The sooner these players start taking responsibility for their own situations and lives the better.

Advertisement
No. I wouldn’t blame anybody but the players. You’re either NFL caliber and ready or you’re not. The sooner these players start taking responsibility for their own situations and lives the better.

Fair enough. I was just pointing out that those three kids probably haven't been in the UM weight room since Thanksgiving.

Advertisement
Back