2024 Zaquan Patterson - Safety, Chaminade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Fsu was never happening and that’s why I’ve been laughing at y’all all week. Just like I said the Auburn and Michigan writers were tripping. As I posted other day “ this app came from one guy that’s a former writer. The 247 guys took it and ran with it , hence why they were off so bad. They were all trolled , nothing changed the last 24 hours.

Yea but sonnone said Miami pulled out all the stops. Well, yea, duh. That’s what you do when you want a guy and recruit.

Alright, everybody heading over to the David Stone thread? 🤣...Jobs not done today
1693071452408.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fsu was never happening and that’s why I’ve been laughing at y’all all week. Just like I said the Auburn and Michigan writers were tripping. As I posted other day “ this app came from one guy that’s a former writer. The 247 guys took it and ran with it , hence why they were off so bad. They were all trolled , nothing changed the last 24 hours.
Fsu tried to pull the same crap with Trader. Remember fsu said he was committing to them like 2 nights before he announced for us lol

Advertisement
Shout out to you. Not that you need any more credibility but you called this in private months back before most did.

Advertisement
I wanna see what Sonnone feeds them about all these things that Miami was willing to do since he said that he’d talk about it after the commitment.

You been saying for weeks maybe months no way to fsu........ kid can play has great potential all business

@Cribby is still undefeated and undisputed.

Fantastic get, and a HUGE (PAUSE) momentum changer.

If Stone commits later on today, then we’re back on track for a great class. Just ball out on the field, and I believe that we’ll be able to flip at least one more whale.

Welcome to the U, ZP!!!

:stormwarningflag-sm: :stormwarningflag-sm: :stormwarningflag-sm: :stormwarningflag-sm: :stormwarningflag-sm: :stormwarningflag-sm: :stormwarningflag-sm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back