You're Welcome

Advertisement
I am sure they are ok with that since they won a NC and made it to the championship series the year before that.

Yeah they're not going to get anybody better than him.

But that's 5 home losses in 9 years as a host.

A losing record (4-5).

Advertisement
I was talking about the dome where all the black people lived after Katrina hit. I know that Tulane is not in Minnesota.

Ok, so the site of the 1990 and 2001 Sugar Bowl and the home of the New Orleans Saints is that "dome all the black people" lived in after Katrina? You know, the MetroDome? They were homeless thanks to the storm, most of them, and it wasn't just African Americans.

It's called the Superdome captain compassion.

Z
UVA knocked out by William and Mary. Can't take any team for granted.

That's now 5 times that Virginia has lost a home regional under Brian O'Connor.

I am sure they are ok with that since they won a NC and made it to the championship series the year before that.

Exactly. UVA, like UNC, know what they have....it will take more than losing in a regional for anything to change. Sure, expectations are higher now, but 2014 and 2015 bought a lot forgiveness for let downs like today.

UM

I was talking about the dome where all the black people lived after Katrina hit. I know that Tulane is not in Minnesota.

Ok, so the site of the 1990 and 2001 Sugar Bowl and the home of the New Orleans Saints is that "dome all the black people" lived in after Katrina? You know, the MetroDome? They were homeless thanks to the storm, most of them, and it wasn't just African Americans.

To be technical it's the Mercedes-Benz superdome

W

To be technical it's the Mercedes-Benz superdome

Yep, since 2010 or 2012...something like that.

UM

Advertisement

Where did they play the Sugar Bowl in other years?

Advertisement
W

Where did they play the Sugar Bowl in other years?

Cute, just sad those years have no meaning to any UFag fans like yourself.

UM

Advertisement
I was talking about the dome where all the black people lived after Katrina hit.
Tulane plays in a cardboard box?
Oh **** lol, jagqueen ain't ready for [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION]

No but l am ready to go up against FAU tonight since they're a top tier program.

Lol how's Vandy, UVA, and Ole miss doing

I'm sure they are subpar squads now, you know that.

UM

Tulane plays in a cardboard box?

No but l am ready to go up against FAU tonight since they're a top tier program.

UM
[MENTION=3202]Fightinibis[/MENTION] I'm waiting for him to tell me ECU is top tier

ECU has a top tier coach. Godwin will have his choice of jobs. FAU is a nice little stepbrother to the big Florida schools. At least the FAU guys can get started sooner with American Legion ball.

S

UM
[MENTION=3202]Fightinibis[/MENTION] I'm waiting for him to tell me ECU is top tier

He's all compliments now of course. If ECU gets blanked this weekend, their skipper and the club are a bunch of bums.

Bandwagon 101

Advertisement
Back