You're Welcome

Advertisement
Advertisement
We are looking at a very favorable super regional matchup. Unlike last year, we will need to finish off a solid regional to get there.

Tulane has 63 HR on the season. Tulane is also in a massive slump BA wise over the past 12-13 games, though they hit better yesterday against Ole Miss. One thing that has been constant is their power and their pitching. They have 5 quality starters, one, who was the #1 starter last year and the beginning of this year before he missed 2 months with an injury, who is now the closer. If they get some offense, they're very hard to beat with their pitching.

Advertisement
It's because they play their home games in the Metro Dome, and the ball just flies out of that park. 51 of their 63 home runs are at home. That should tell you something.

It's because they play their home games in the Metro Dome, and the ball just flies out of that park. 51 of their 63 home runs are at home. That should tell you something.

Wow, ok, this time you just get hints and you can do what you want with them:

1. Greer Field at Turchin Park

2. Tulane is not in Minneapolis.

Go!

UM

I know you're just trying to be an ***, but Tulane has hit 29 HR at home and 34 HR away from home.

Advertisement
Tulane reminds me of the time my family dog had diarrhea on the kitchen floor and I woke up at 3am to get a delicious snack from the refrigerator and I didn't see it and slipped on it. I had dog diarrhea all over me, had to shower and scrub the kitchen floor.

That's what Tulane reminds me of.

Edit: and I didn't even have the snack

Last edited:
Tulane reminds me of the time my family dog had diarrhea on the kitchen floor and I woke up at 3am to get a delicious snack from the refrigerator and I didn't see it and slipped on it. I had dog diarrhea all over me, had to shower and scrub the kitchen floor.

That's what Tulane reminds me of.

Edit: and I didn't even have the snack

I'd rather talk to Jagr

I was talking about the dome where all the black people lived after Katrina hit. I know that Tulane is not in Minnesota.

Advertisement
Tulane still has to win that Regional 1st.

Right now BC is the team who is 2-0 and in the driver's seat

Advertisement
Back